Chapter 16. Stop teasing

!!! CHAPTER TALKING ABOUT SEX, AND DOMINATING STUFF, don't read if you feel uncomfortable.

" you are horny, aren't you mommy "
" mommy; this nickname sounds hot " she said feeling how wet she was, she could feel it trough her pants.

" then I guess you are as much horny as I am right now"
we put on off the shows, and we kissed, a long passionate hard kiss.
" the pizza wasn't enough, I'm still hungry, but hungry with something else, someone" she said bitting her lower lip
" I can see that, now stop teasing me, I need to feel you more " I said feeling how needy I was
Wanting to take it a step further Sarah unlatched her self from the kiss and began to kiss me down my chest. Then back up to my neck sucking on the gap in between my chin and my shoulder. She left purple marks. I couldn't wait more longer
" oh fuck stop teasing me"
She looked at me, seeing how needy I was and went down between my thighs, rubbing cercle on my clit, I was almost reaching my edge when she sucked on it, my back was arching and I was begging for more, she didn't stop until I cum hard.
" cum for me baby"
" Y-es goddamnit Fu-ck" was all I could manage to say.
I cum hard, and she still didn't stop, I was a moaning mess, she licked all over her fingers the sweet juices, I hit my second orgasm more intense than the first one.
" you taste so good baby" she said sucking on my clit a last time before taking a break.
" do you know what cisors is? " she said winking
" we never did that but I know what it is " I said bitting my lower lip because I was already so wet again, and couldn't stop thinking about Sarah massaging my boob, sucking on my voit and making me reach my edge.
After some microsecond she took off her pants
" don't touch yourself baby" she said while she was approaching her core to mine, I could feel her wetness and being more wet than I was, just feeling her pussy on mine.
" that is so good babe I want to taste you"
she just nodded feeling how needy she was once again, I slide down of her neck sucking her neck and left some red/purples marks, I went down her chest, a hand on her boob and one on her pussy, I let two fingers in her entrance and she started to moan and to cum really hard " cumming already baby"
" I- please suck it "
I hear that and two seconds after I was sucking hard all the sweet juices, " oh god you taste so good, mhh it's so good"
We lay down, stroking each other's hairs, approaching our lips and kissing passionately, and then I fall asleep on Sarah arm.

Sarah POV ;

god that was so hot, I was all wet all day just looking at her bitting her lip, or eye fucking me made me horny.
after that hot sex, she falls asleep in my arm, I was stroking her h/c hair, kissing her forehead, whispering some words, in thought she wasn't full asleep.
" I love you so much, and I don't know what I would be, or do without you"
" I love you too babe-you mean everything to me " she said falling almost asleep with a smile on her face.
I fall asleep in my turn, smiling at y/n words, who makes me the happiest person alive.

Really short chapter but the chapter 16 is way more long, and yup I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this<33