chapter 15. why don't we stay for a bit?

y/n POV;

I woke up around 11 am, leaving Sarah sleeping when I went downstairs making us breakfast, I prepared some eggs, tomato, and tea, orange juice and some others things.
I felt still really sad about my mom's gone, but I didn't lost Sarah and it's all who matters. Our fly is supposed to be at 7:45pm, maybe Sarah will be able to discover some places of Paris, where I was born, what's my favorite place, and some cool others stuff, which I guess is a good thing.
Sarah was still asleep about 12:34pm, it was almost 1pm, so I decided to bring her the breakfast at bed, I went upstairs, opening the door of the room, and seeing her peacefully sleeping, god she is beautiful I said to me
I put the breakfast on the table near to Sarah, I was still looking at her, she suddenly woke up, still with closed eyes, but she was trying to open them.
" morning baby"
" morning beautiful" I said smiling
" are you awake for a long time ? " she said with a sleepy voice
" 45 minutes I think or more but I prepared breakfast love " I said showing her the table near to her with the breakfast on it.
" thank you baby, come in bed with me", she said looking at the empty place near to her
Then I sit on the bed with her eating our breakfast, sharing some kisses and jokes, she also was cuddling me.
" so what do you want to do for the rest of the day? "
" uh, um I don't know, it's up to you" She said taking a piece of breads
" well we can visit museums and go to one of my favorite place if you want ? "
" yes I would love to "

after some minutes eating, Sarah and I decided to get dressed, I put on some basic clothes like a black pants and a red shirt and Sarah dress with a black pants and a black and white shirt, with her hair down.
" I love when you let you hair like this baby " I said stroking them softly
" I'm gonna cut them they are getting long don't you think? "
" I love every haircut, hairstyle or whatever, it always looks beautiful on you, I loved when you had long hair because you were so gorgeous as always, but also when you have short hair you are shining and being hot, like um, really hot "
" then I will cut my hair and I'll look hotter " she said winking
" stop doing that thing omg, I literally want to kiss you everywhere right now"
" doing what ? " she wait with a innocente but sexy tone, doing that wink again
" you are driving me crazy " I said looking at her eyes in the eyes
" but that's why you love meeee"
" yes i do love you for your dork side and every sides of you to be honest"
She kissed me while I was talking, then she just said : we have to get ready if we want to spend a full day
" yes i know" but then I just kissed her back and was like so horny
" oh baby am I that hot ? "
" uh what? "
" your looking at me like you are going to eat me right now"
" I want"
" I want too but tonight baby, today we have a lot of things to do"
" I know, oh also yes you are that hot"
" you are hotter way more than me "
" stop being blind and kiss me before I get ready for my usual make up"
She lean closer to me kissing my lips, a short but full of passion kiss.
after that she walked away taking some food because she always is hungry.
god this ass, i said to myself thinking i was thinking in my mind but then I just think I thought too loud.
" I can hear you baby " she say almost laughing
" I- okay I have to admit you have such a ass in this pants, because you don't wear pants often"
" then I think I'm gonna wear them more often"
I feel myself feeling wet again, god this woman is driving me crazy and really horny like I never was.
" stop staring I still see you"
" okay I'll get ready now "
" what if we just stay home ? and we can come back to New York after some weeks ? "
" but our fly is soon, isn't it?"
" no, I called the airport, I said we would say for a few more days/weeks "
" then let's stay here, I will be able to stare at your ass more "
" you perverse " she said laughing
" what I'm not- i- okay its not my fault if you have the hottest body "
" I don't baby"
" you blind! see that ass? see how fucking perfect you are, everything about you is art, at this literal sense.
" well do you love me for me or my ass? "
" You dummy, but I still really like your ass "
" I know, what about we watch a movie at bed and then we can eat some pizzas ? "
" pizza when it's 2pm? "
" what I'm hungry, well I'm always hungry but just lets do it "
" I don't care if what we do, the most important is that I am with you"
" oh you are becoming soft again? " she said winking for the 3818191 times
" I always am soft, but when I'm with you it's hard to stay soft "
" is that meaning I'm the badass one and your the soft one in our couple? "
" we both are both, aren't we? "
" true "
after minutes talking and teasing each other's we decided to watch a tv show, game of thrones as always because it's both of our favorite show. Pizza weren't arrived yet so we were watching the show cuddling each other's.
someone knocked five minutes after the pizza were there Sarah ran so fast, took them, paid and closed the door, she went upstairs
" i have the pizzaaaa, I'm so hungry"
" yess, um as always "
" yea, but you always are hungry too, we literally are capable of eating four meals both of us. "
" you are so damn right about that"
" I'm always right "
" no, um okay yes"
we ate the pizzas, after that we were still in each other's arms it was a soft moments at first but then it came differently.
Sarah bit her lower lip, whispering hot stuff in my ear
" stop doing that" I said getting wetness between my thighs
" doing what? " she said doing it again
" biting your lip, it's hot "
we looked at each other for like five seconds straight and then she jumped on me kissing me so hard.
" you are horny, aren't you mommy "
" mommy; this nickname sounds hot " she said feeling how wet she was, she could feel it trough her pants.

YES I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING!
I really hope it's good because I'm trying my best also I'm writing this at school and don't worry the next chapter is coming, but don't read the new one if you don't like ( sex and stuff )
thank you for all the supports and for 2k of views <3