chapter 17. The stars and the sky

I woke up with the smell of pancakes, turning around and seeing no one. I bet it's Sarah trying to cook again.. but she doesn't know how.  I checked my phone one or two times and seeing some notices.
Instagram publication : Sarah currently in Paris for vacation with her girlfriend [ picture ]
comments : omg I need to meet her
omg what- I actually live in Paris![emoji heart]
some stupids comments without any important stuff, I hope they won't bother us during this " trip " in Paris. I thought in my mind. I understand how the fans are I was one, but I wasn't that crazy one who was paparazzing my idols, i was just loving them and respecting them a lot so with some hope I hope they will do the same, respect us.
I jump out of the bed putting on off my phone because of all those useless notices.
I went downstairs seeing Sarah making pancakes for us, but she was yelling at the pancakes because they were burned
" for fuck sakes! Why those pancakes are fucking burned again, i did the right thing i thought "
" that's okay maybe I'll make them "
" oh your awake love, did you sleep well?" She asked smiling still trying to stop the pancakes of burning.
" yup I did sleep like a baby actually " I said approaching my lips to Sarah's lips, until they were locked.
" umm I love those kisses in the morning " she said between kisses
" and so do I . " I said asking for a little bit of air
We slept with each other's warms. I was wrapping on her arms my head on her chest, I really slept like a baby, I felt safe.
" si what's are our plans for today? " she asked excited
" going to the museum? the museum I talked about last night but we didn't go there because we were too busy with each other"
" oh yea, sounds good to me "
" good, okay now lets me do the pancakes baby"
" but I was making them "
" they are burned" I said laughing
" yea okay I don't know how to cook"
" but you know how to stole my heart "
" your so cheesy babe"
" I know it's just the morning who makes me saying those stuff " I said with puppy eyes
" oh really? Then I can say you stole my heart every time, but it's just the morning who make me say that "
" well okay it's not it's just that I love you, and want you to remember this everyday "
" cheese babygirl, but I love you too, I'll never forget this, and so do you"
" I promise love "
" okay now I let you finish the pancakes or they will end burning again"
once the pancakes were done, we ate and talked, we were laughing and talking about nothing and anything
some minutes laters we went upstairs for dressing ourselves up, it wasn't a good weather outside because we been know but in Paris it's often raining, right now it was just wind and really cold, so I decided to put a black jean and a red pullover and for Sarah she put on a basic blue jeans with a sweater.
" are you ready baby" Sarah said to me while I was putting on my shoes
" yup I am just have to put some makeup "
" I already told ya but you are gorgeous without it"she said stroking my hair
" okay okay I won't then "
" good plus it will rain so it would be useless, and your a thousand time better without. "
" okay I get it baby, are we going now? "
"Yea, I'm ready"
after that I took the keys of the car, in our way to the museum,I put some music on,Cher and Fletwood mac our favorites, we were singing and laughing at our awful voices, I mean only mine cause hers is fucking good.
After thirty minutes we were arrived in the Louve, one of the most wonderful museum of Paris.
We entered in, seeing at all this beautiful arts.
" look it's my favorite painting of the museum "
" I love it, it's so well painted "
" yea it's my favorite picture since always! "
I was being excited and happy, and those days was even more enjoyable with her being with me.
After one hour and a half we stopped enjoying the painting to go eat something quickly like a donuts and a milkshake.
Then I had the idea to take Sarah in a lake where we could see the sunset
" Where are we going babe?"
" you'll see, we are almost arrived "
after twenty minutes of driving we were there I wanted us to be. Right here we could see the sunset.
" it's so beautiful " she said looking at the sunset while she couldn't take off her eyes from it
" yes. I used to go there when I was a little girl "
" it seems so peaceful "
" it is"
I took the blanket from the car, and we were laying down, looking at this beautiful view.
after that the sky became dark, and we could see the stars.
" do you know how many stars there is in the sky? "
" um no" I said turning my head to her
" that's how I love you. It's incommensurable"
" I love you like this too my love "
We were being cheesy and too much romantic both of you but we loved this, it was some rare precious moments to keep preciously.
At the end of the night, it was probably 11pm, when we decided to go to eat, because we were hungry again.
" c'mon baby, I take you to dinner now"
" yea, I'm hungry "
We went to that fancy restaurant, hand in hand, sharing some passionate short but soft kisses.
" what are you taking ladies ? "
" I will take salmon pasta with a salad and your best donuts! "
" and I will take the same, with some French fries "
" and what do you wish to drink? "
" wine please " we said.
We already drunk  a lot of tequila today but we were not even drunk, and it was pretty good because god I can't drive if I'm drunk that much.
So we decided to take some wine for the dinner. We were eating and talking about jobs and life, laughing and acting like children
After the dinner we decided to go back to the house because it was late, around 1 am probably.
I drove until home, still with some musics.
back to home we undressed ourselves, and decided to watch a movie.
" so what's movie you wanna watch sweetheart ?" She said
" blue jay?"
" did you forget I'm in this movie ?  I don't like to watch myself "
"I know but this is my favorite movie and you played it so well"
" well okay let's watch this " she said smiling
" yay! Good, I will make some popcorn and come back"
Making the popcorn after minutes, I was wrapping in Sarah's arms, watching my favorite movie of all the time, eating and chilling.
I saw Sarah was a bit tired so I let her sleep while the movie was still on, she was so soft with closed eyes, her head resting on my shoulder, she was truly the cutest and I thought how I did for being so lucky to have her by my side every days.
After two hours of the movie, it was the end of this, I decided to go to sleep
" baby c'mon let's go to bed your tired "
" unmm yea" she said with a tired tone
We were going upstairs, going to bed and I immediately fall asleep, and so Sarah did.