Chapter 18. fucking plane

we woke up, two weeks were passed, so we decided to go back to Los Angeles and plus she had her work.
I took the billets for the plane yesterday night telling to Sarah about her work and she said she agreed, we had to take the fly at 7am, at 5:30 we decided to dress ourselves up, and just putting some basic clothes nothing too much or fancy.
she was in jogging and I was in jeans sweat.
We drove until the airport, letting the car to my younger sister.
" bye i hope I will see ya soon " I said almost screaming through the airport to my sis.
" yea I hope too!! " she said almost immediately
we walked away and some crazies fans was screaming " OMG THIS IS PAULSON"
everyone was running toward us seeing Sarah asking for a picture or an autograph.
" omg please Sarah I love you so much you mean the world to me can I have a picture with you? "
" thank you, yes of course " she said smiling to everyone pushing everyone for Sarah's picture or whatever they wanted.
once she was done with everyone we took our fly.
" oh god I forgot how afraid I was about this, I'll be right back I'll just talk to the pilot "
" I'm here baby, it's all good, I'm coming with you"
" alright, yes but we never know what's can happen.."
we walked until the pilot door, and Sarah started to talk and ask questions.
" I'm sorry I don't want I disturb you, but are you a pilot since a lot of time? Or a beginner ? "
" well miss paulson I'm working here for 10 years, no worries to have"
" thank you and- "
" I am the pilot and if anything happens there is security stuff but nothing will happens I'm used to this "
Sarah didn't have the time to finish her sentence that the pilot were already closing the door.
" I told you baby don't worry I'm here, and it will be fine"
" yea. Okay.. "
she said really trying to trust me but was stressing out, as always but this time she felt something was wrong.
we got back to our sit, and Sarah was holding my hand really tight, closed eyes trying to breathe correctly but couldn't.
" take a deep breathe baby, I am right here with you"
" what if something happens I'm not sure it's good to take this plane something is wrong with it, i can feel it "
" what are you Cordelia now? Do you have powers ? " I said laughing a little bit stressed.
" no but I don't feel it that's all" she said getting mad and anxious
" baby I understand your fear of plane but I'm sure nothing will happens, try to take some rest I will wake you up when we will be arrived "
" alright"
after hours everything was alright and nothing was going to happens you thought but then a loud voice was calling at the microphone.
" everyone please be calm, the plane is having some technical problems but we are fixing it. Don't panic the plane will probably stop for 1 second. Thank you"
now everyone was panicking and being anxious about what will happens, and then I was remembering the fact that Sarah was right of the plane being wrong, Sarah didn't hear it, and was still asleep so I waited until that the pilot would say everything was good and fixed.
but he didn't, and the plane was going down, and fuck everything was so fast. Some minutes laters, I remember nothing but everything was black in my mind, and I was bleeding and my leg hurt.
Everyone was bleeding, and I couldn't feel my right arm, fuck what is happening what's happened, I was screaming in my mind, I could hear people screaming, and other crying, and some other were laying on the ground with no heartbeat, and then after seeing all of this carnage I remember, I remember the plane, and Sarah, where is she, is she okay? Hurt or- I don't want to think about the worst thing ever.
I was searching for Sarah everywhere, screaming her name, and screaming in pain because of my arm who was hurting like shit, but I couldn't care about this now I was almost crying of not seeing Sarah anywhere.
" SARAH" I screamed again and again but no response.
the ambulance were called by a woman holding a man, he was bleeding on his head and couldn't breathe. She called them and they said they would be there in a few minutes with plane and cars.
I was still screaming Sarah's name everywhere but she wasn't responding, I got really anxious, stressed and I couldn't think positively.
The ambulance arrived after a few minutes as they said, getting everyone in their cars and planes, Sarah didn't show any sign of life and I really started to be panicked and to cry, I couldn't lose Sarah, I really couldn't.
The ambulances were talking and a lot of person died. The person of the ambulance started to talk to an other, and said they found a woman aged of 35/40 maybe, and blonde. 
I heard that and I immediately ran to the person who said this.
" I'm sorry, I'm- sorry, can I see the person, please, is she- is she.. dead? "
" we don't know, we can't hear her heartbeat, here she is " he said showing me the body
" ooh- omy- omygod it's her, it's- it's- HER! " I said tears going down my cheek. I try to put my head on her chest, trying desperately to hear a heartbeat, nothing, no heartbeat, I try again and again to make her breathe.
" there our ambulances will do their possible for her " he said trying to make me feel "better"
" no I'm staying with her I'm not letting her, I can't- I can't fucking lose her, no one understand this!" I said while I couldn't stop crying.
" we have a heartbeat! now we are bringing her"
" I- i have to come, I'm not letting her alone!"
" alright, what about you? is your arm okay you are bleeding a lot "
" I got lucky and nothing is broken, maybe my arm but it's not the point"
I was now in those special plane in our way to the closer hospital of the country, I was crying and screaming in my mind couldn't take the fact that I might lose her. Her hair was messy and her face was covered of blood.  I was praying for her to be okay, and I couldn't care about probably losing my arm.
After some time I don't remember anything but working up in a bed, a hospital bed, seeing my arms covered of blood with bandage, I probably fainted, but now where is Sarah, I said in my mind searching for her from the eyes, and then I see a bed just near to mine hide by a long white shutter, she was attached to those things, and she was breathing loudly.
" Sarah? Are you awake ? "
she tried to open her eyes, but it was hard. And then she opened her mouth.
" who's Sarah and who are you ? " she said trying to speak correctly.
" Sarah.. you- you don't remember me..?"
" I don't. I'm sorry but can you get out of my house. "
" oh god Sarah we are in a hospital.. it's a hospital you.. a plane crash happened you don't remember anything do you? "
" I'm sorry I don't. "

So how do you expect those nexts chapters? I hope you like this and I'm on my way to write chapter 19
thank you for 3k of readers and commenting <3