20. I'm dying.

" my love it's been six month since you are here. I'm not forgetting you, I almost got my diploma for becoming a surgeon, some girls and boys tried to flirt with me, but I can't date someone, I have you, and you are the only one I want, and if I can't have you then I want no one. But please, Sarah hear my voice, come back to me, I miss you more and more everyday, it's so hard to not woke up near to you every morning, to see you In this hospital connected to all of those things. I miss you, and I love you, I love you with all I have, " I said, holding her hands like always, but this time her hand moved a little.
" oh god Sarah you are alive. "  I said tears of joy running down my face
" I- "
" Sarah?"
" I- I love you " she said trying to speak correctly but was forcing on her words because nothing could get out of her mouth but still I heard it, and it made me smile.
" I love you more my love"
And then everything went black, Sarah was trembling and her mouth was full of blood.
" what- what is happening?" I said screaming, calling for a doctor. " someone here, she is shaking, I said screaming everywhere.
" don't stay here miss, I will tell you what's happened."  He said trying to stop Sarah's shaking
After a few minutes trying to stop the shakes of Sarah. The doctor walked toward me, and it was certain it was not a good new.
" your girlfriend had this attack because her lower back is damaged because of the crash, what is she? "
" O, or A- " I said panicking
" Are you compatible with her ? if yes we don't need to search a person who will give it. "
" I don't know, maybe? "
" we will do blood test, just to see if yes you are, if not it will be complicated to find it. "
I started to be really stressed and being all anxious, playing with my t-shirt because of all this stress, and this sadness who's coming back.
" I'm afraid of doctor and blood, and- I can possibly faint during the test "
" alright you will be on a bed, more easy to take the blood and to see. "
I nodded, and he immediately said to do it, so after a few minute later I was laying in this hospital bed, and he was taking my blood.
" great, we have what we need, three days to wait now. "
" okay..but umm.. is she dying?
" she is damaged at one of her vital organs, we don't know how many weeks she will be able to live like this.
" weeks ? " I said literally sobbing, my heart breaking
" maybe 3/4 weeks." He said turning his head to his coworker"
" oh god no. I can't lose her, do you hear that?! "I asked with fears in my voice, fears to lose the person I truly love.
" we will do all in our possible. "
" thank you, can I come back to see her, does she feels better ?"
" yes, you can. "
I walk to Sarah's room. Her skin is cold and white, I approach myself to her. I was about to open my mouth to talk but she did it first.
" I'm dying, I'm dying and I know y/n. "
" no you are not, do you hear me, your not we will find someone to give a kidney. " I said my voice was trembling, my eyes teary
" I'm afraid, I'm afraid to die y/n "
" you won't, I'm here until the end, I promise Sarah, i won't let you, i will do everything in my possible to find it. "
" I love you my love.. " she said tears in the eyes
" I love you more baby, but please don't think about this worst end, it won't, your still so young and to live so much things, we have to get married and to have children, we have to- "
I couldn't stop crying It was like god was taking me the only thing that I really care about, and I can't.
" breathe baby, it will be fine, I know we have to do all of this, but maybe you will find someone younger and better. "
" no Sarah. Don't you dare to say something like this again. Your the one to me, i never loved someone the way I love you. "
" but- "
" stop, we will find a way! " i said trying to find some hope
" alright "
Visit are overs ladies, the hospital are stopping the visit at 7pm, a old lady said in the corridor of the hospital.
" I see you tomorrow alright love? "
" yes, and don't forget, I love you. "
" I love you back, and you don't forget we will find a way to cure you. "
she nodded in response, I kissed her on the lips quickly because the woman was yelling because the visit where over for already 10 minutes but I wouldn't leave Sarah.

Three days has passed, and still Sarah's health is becoming worst and worst. I can't believe because of a plane I'm almost losing her. I can't believe how stupid I was, I wet to Paris for a stupid arguments and now she is there. Everything's is my fault.
I was in bed and it was midnight, I felt hopeless, then I went downstairs looking for a bottle of tequila and I drank again and again. And I fall asleep after a few minutes, crying
I woke up after some hours, my head hurt and my eyes looks like I'm dead, probably dead inside me, I thought.
I changed myself quickly, brush my teeth, and went to the car, it was today that I will receive the test to see if I'm compatible with Sarah's blood. I hope it will be positive because I can't see her like this.
I went to the hospital, I checked for Sarah first but she was asleep it was early probably 7 am. I kissed her forehead, stroking her cheek and sholding her hand whispering a few words full of hope.
I closed the door of her room, and was searching for the doctor who will give me the answer of the test
I walked anxiously toward the doctor with a lot of papers in hands, he looked at me, and said.
" do you want to know the answer of the test now ? "
" yes please" i said immediately
" alright. " he searched in those white and yellow papers the paper with my test, and here he took it, starting to read as I felt more and more stressed.

PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER IN A FEW DAYS <3