From Rejected to Rogue

We stand alone now, Just me and Lexi. I don't get involved with other packs I'm a good girl and I leave them alone. They get very annoying after awhile and sometimes I ask myself why I do but then I remember I'm not suicidal.

My name Is Jamie Crystal, and I'm a rogue.

My mate, who happened to be the Alpha of my former pack rejected me because I wasn't as pretty as all the sluts. Plus, my parents died when I was an infant. My mother died giving birth to me and My father killed himself with a silver knife to the chest out of greef. Seems like a Romeo and Juliet ending huh? 

Oh! not to mention My big sister hooking up with MY Mate flanting her slutty self all over him, and My brother, The pack's Beta, telling me how worthless I am and of course the physical and mental abuse the WHOLE pack put me through.

Yes, life is great.. well.. not it is.

2 years ago..

"Jamie, I love you! Be with me forever." He melted my heart taking me in his embrace and kissing me senseless I pulled back. The look in his eyes and the tingles that traveled up my spine told me I was his mate and he was mine. He loved me unconditionally and always will. 

"Yes Alpha-" 

"Jamieeeee! Wake up and make us dinner you worthless piece of crap!" I jolted awake and flew out of bed. Ugh, my annoying sister Gabrielle ruining my sleep. Funny how I was used to it, I traveled my short distance to the mirror considering how my room was about fifteen feet wide? Yea, fifteen feet. Sounds bout right. 

I look in the mirror..

They're right.. I am fat and ugly who would want to be my mate?..

We are beautiful! Don't let her bring down your confidence she is simply jealous because she is a whore. My wolf told me.

Whatever you say.. I mumbled back.

I gathered my clothes for the school day grabbing a pair of shorts and a nice flowing top, I think i'll try something different. Like that one saying, If you got it? flaunt it. So I am, I have a nice butt I think.. I know I know lame excuse. But still. 

I headed -more like ran- across the hall to the bathroom, since I didn't have one of my own, hoping nobody saw me in my night gown. I hated this bathroom so much the memories of Gabrielle and her 'friends who hang out with her because she's the Alpha's favorite whore' taking pictures of me naked and posting it around school and them flushing the toilet numerous times. Also, Jack -my brother- and his friends screaming 'Ewww' everytime they pass by. Fun fun fun.

I take a quick shower knowing most of the pack house was probably asleep. Gabrielle included, she mainly only wakes me up to make breakfast while everybody else gets at least an hour more of sleep. I snapped away my thoughts getting out of the shower and went into my room locking the door behind me. Walking to the mirror I frowned.

I had long dark hair, deep blue eyes and no acne. My face was beautiful but if you traveled down you saw rolls which is why i'm a virgin and still single

I hope our Mate loves me I thought

 He better! My wolf replied

I hadn't shifted yet, I'm only fifteen. Our wolves are with us when we are born but don't come out till our sixteenth birthday. We don't find out mates till our seventeenth birthday. It's more common for the male to know who his mate is before the female does, I think it has something to do with males senses being.. stronger? 

My alarm suddenly goes off with the Dum dum dum ringtone telling me to start preparing food. I mentally laugh everytime the ringtone sounds because that's my pack twenty-four seven. I never know when they will strike! literally.