6 ~ Weak

My phone hasn't stopped buzzing since I woke up.

Trudging downstairs I grab a bowl of cereal, trying to forget that we have a game tonight. My first one back, no big deal. Not like I have the potential to make a complete fool of myself.

"Morning, Hun." Mom greets me on her way to the coffee pot. 

The buzzing continues, "Morning."

"You seem popular."

I snort, finally checking my phone, it never goes off like this. A few seconds later I'm happy I did, a video of Sage dancing around his kitchen on my screen followed by a bunch of texts.

Stells
OMG. His booty tho.

Ells
*sigh* I'm jealous of his ass. And his dance moves.

Sweetheart
Aren't we all. That ass is legendary... the dance moves not so much.

Sage
Everyone loves my dance moves! And don't worry El, I like your tush just fine.

The flirting has begun, and it isn't even 7:30 yet, and while I'm at the breakfast table too.

Ash
Get a room and then please give me dance lessons.

Sweetheart
I'd prefer it if you didn't.

Stells
I would like your workout schedule instead. I need a booty like that.

Ash
I don't know... I'm pretty satisfied with my bum.

And James is more than okay with yours.

Stells
Don't worry. So is Scarlett

That'd be the day.

Sweetheart
There's always room for improvement

Whatever she says to keep herself happy, deep down I know she likes it. Another video gets sent of Scarlett spitting out her smoothie. Making sure mom can't read over my shoulder I reply.

Ash
Well I guess we know she spits.

That gets another round of laugher from everyone but her, I'm in trouble.

Sweetheart
Too bad you're never going to find out. 

I reread my phone just to make sure I'm not going crazy, because that certainly wasn't how I pictured her responding.

Ash
Challenge Accepted

Anything is possible dear Scarlett.

Ella
Dear Lord, is this what it's like to be in a chat with me and Sage?

Nope, not at all. They're flirting at a ridiculous hour in the morning.

Stells
It's worse.

No, it's not

Sweetheart
You're all delusional

For once I find myself agreeing with her, all we're doing is messing around. I'd never directly flirt in a group chat, let alone with Scarlett. No thank you.

Sage
No, dear sister, that would be you.

My ass.

Despite the insistent nagging a smile's stuck on my face. I'm in a group chat, with my friends, joking around. That's never happened before unless someone needed something from me.