Chapter 3 | pt.2

Fresh P.O.V

[Y/N] told Mr. Ink no and walked away. I call after her, but she was too far away for her to hear anyway.

I sighed and turned to see Mr. Ink scolding PJ. I see Alphys standing up next to Mr. Ink. She gave me a wave, I took her hand, and lead her away from the two skeletons.

"W-What is it F-Fresh?" Alphys asked, as I let go.

"Can you help me look for [Y/N]?" I pleaded.

"The one who saved us from PJ...?" Alphys guessed.

I nodded. "That's her, she's hurt. And we cant just leave her. We have to find her!"

Alphys nodded and we both searched the hallways.

Alphys P.O.V

Fresh and I had split up and searched the hall ways. The bell rang, and I yelped. Luckily, the first week's tardies doesn't count against your attendance and grade.

I then was about to turn back for Fresh, I heard someone...singing..? I immediately went to get Fresh. I told him about the singing that I heard and led him to the girl's restroom.

We could hear a really sweet and soft voice coming from the rest-room.

"U-Uhm, uhh..A-Alphys...y-you go a-and s-see i-if [Y-Y/N] is i-in t-there." Fresh stuttered out, a blue blush creeping up his face. I nodded and entered the bathroom.

When I'm older, I'll be silent beside you...

I know words wont be enough....

I see [Y/N] sitting on the counter, eyes closed, holding her shoulder, while singing. A green glow was coming from her hands. Wait-[Y/N] can do magic?! B-But she's a human.....right..? But...ahhhhhh I'm confused now!

And they wont need to know the names on our faces...

But they will carry on for us...

I decide to let her finish healing herself and leave the restroom quietly.

I see Fresh, who looked very anxious.

"W-Well, [Y/N] i-is in t-there a-alright....but g-get this..." I whisper.

Before I could finish, [Y/N] had appeared and Fresh waved at her.

"There y-you are! Mr. I-Ink will be so g-glad to see y-you!" Fresh exclaimed.

[Y/N] chuckled and folded her arms. "Heh, let's head to class. We're already late."

I n-nodded and followed the b-both of them, head t-towards the art r-room.

Your P.O.V

I was healing my shoulder in the bathroom before I heard faint voices. I stopped and examined my shoulder. It felt fine when I moved my shoulder around. It still stung, but It'll go away.

I hopped down from the counter and saw Fresh with a lizard looking girl.

Fresh seemed glad to see me and I chuckled, reminding him that we should head to class.

We arrived at the art room, and opened the door for them.

The yellow lizard lady headed in and so did Fresh. I followed them and closed the door behind me.

I hear a few gasps again, and I gasped myself. The art room was so....there were no other words for it...colorful..

There were paintings and inspirational quotes plastered on the walls. Hung on the ceilings were different colored and patterned paper cranes. The cabinets and shelves were stained with paint. And the wall on the back was painted. There were dozens of squares, each one individually painted. I looked around at the room, amazed.