Chapter 10

Max's P.O.V

I blink in surprise as [Y/N]'s hair slowly started to float. And [F/C] glowing markings appeared that swirled across her face. I smirk slightly, chuckling.

'Wow, she's actually using her magic..that's a first.'

I look over at Palette, with large starry eyes. He turned to me, grinning. "Your sister is super cool!'' I nod, looking back up front.

"Really? It's only starting. Wait til you see what happens next." I said, watching [Y/N] sing louder.

Your P.O.V

"Cause I left behind the home that you made me...but I'll carry it along.."

I slightly open my eyes, glancing up at the class. Everyone stopped what they were doing and were...watching me? I shrug and keep singing. Letting my hands do their thing.

"Oh it's a long way forward..so trust in me~ I'll give them shelter like you've done for me~! And I know.."

I start to tear up at this part. My eyes slightly turned into a light glowing blue.

"I'm not alone, you'll be watching over us..until~"

I let my voice fade as I finish playing only the first part of the song. My hair dropped back down my back. I let my headsets dim before I slide them down on my neck. Before I got the chance to start fixing my turntable..

"Whoo! Go [Y/N]! That was awesome!"

I flinch slightly as more voices started to cheer for me, along with a loud round of applause. The whole class was on their feet. I feel my face heat up as the turntable turned back into my watch. I smile when I see Palette, Max, and Fresh with large grins their faces. I step back and bow just as the bell rang. I chuckle and step down the podium. Several monsters went up to me and started to compliment me on my performance.

I roll my eyes and chuckle. I quickly slip past them and rushed out the door. I sigh, walking down the hallway. I eventually reach my locker and opened it. Taking off my headsets and putting it on the top shelf.

Someone then slammed my locker door shut. Making me stumble back into the person. I groan and turn, only for strong hands to grab my shoulders.

I hissed slightly at the contact, black markings flashing on my face. They suddenly let me go, making me step back again. Also making me run into my locker, hard. It was black for a few moments. But..I heard...a familar voice..a bad one..

[Y/N]...
I'm coming...
...
..Get up.....

"[Y/N]!"

My eyes slowly opened. Everything was blurry at first. But my vision slowly focused onto a short skeleton wearing a blue and gray hoodie with crooked red-rimmed glasses.