Chapter 13 (Please read A/N)

Rose's P.O.V

I skipped happily next to Y/N, who was looking off to the side. I glance up at her several times before I spot a large purple spot on her arm, right above her elbow. I tug at her hand and she glanced at me.

"What's that purple thing on your arm??" I ask, poking the purple bump with my finger. She winced and smiled slightly. "It's nothing, just a bruise." My smile faltered, turning into a frown. "Does it hurt? Can I heal it??" I ask her, feeling hyper. She rolled her eyes and continued walking. "We'll see."

After we walked several more blocks, we finally reach the house. I take the keys from Y/N and rush to open the door.

PJ's P.O.V

I step out of the car and shut the door. Palette snickered as he eyed the jacket. "I'm pretty sure that's Y/N's jacket PJ!~" He said. I stick up my middle finger at him and went inside.

I go up the stairs and open the door to my room. I shared a room with my brother, Cil. I drop my bag on the ground and flip onto the bottom bunk of the bunk bed. I lie there for a few minutes before I looked at Y/N's hoodie.

The sleeve was slightly covered in faint brown dust. I brush those off and rub the soft fabric. It was nice and firm. It felt thin, but it was probably warm when worn. I look at the tag in the back of the jacket. "Huh, (S/J)...." I mutter under my breath.

I sat there for a few more minutes before I got up and locked the door. I made sure that it was secure before I went back down on my bed and sat down. I sigh, hesitating.

I would do it only for a quick second. And I'll only do it for one time. After, I can return to her tomorrow. And she'll never know.

I slowly bring the front of the shirt close enough to my face. I held by breath for a moment before I finally had the nerve to take a breath.

And sniff her hoodie.

At first, it was nothing. Then. Bam. It strangely smelled of [F/F] and the smell of grass after a rainy day. The lovely scent of the wet grass and [F/C] was so intoxicating.

I pulled back, catching my breath. I went in for another sniff, then another. And pretty soon, I was burying my face in the front of the jacket. I couldn't get enough of it, it was too aromatic to resist.

After a long while I finally stopped and stared down hard at the hoodie. I feel my face burst in magenta as a loud knock sounded on the door. I quickly stash the hoodie under my blankets and pillows, making sure it was well-covered. The knock got louder and I scramble up and unlock the door. It was Palette, with a look of suspicion on his face.

"PJ? What are you doing, and why the heck are you....blushing?"

I shrugged, trying to act casual. He widened his eyes when he saw my face and laughed. I growl and ball up my fists. "Oh! You wanna go? You wanna go Palette?" He shook his head as he kept laughing. "No! But-But you're blushing!"

I cross my arms and turn away from him, mad. I hear the bed squeak. I turn in alarm and see Palette holding up the hoodie. "Now, how did this get under here huh?~" I immediately jump at him, reaching for the jacket. He kept dodging me. Then I managed to tackle him onto the floor. He struggled underneath me as I grab the hoodie from his hands and dash out of the room. Palette shouted at me as I closed the door. I sigh and continue down the stairs.

Dad was downstairs, at the table. There were papers all spread out, and he was looking at one. I walk up to him, hiding the hoodie behind me. "Hey Dad, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"Looking at drawings that my classes drew..especially this one." Ink held up a paper, and I lean in closer. It was a detailed ink drawing of the face of a wolf. I brush my finger lightly against the wolf's eye, impressed. "Who drew this one Dad? This is really good." He handed me the drawing to look at as he looked at another one. Then my stomach lurched and my face heated up at the name he responded with.