Chapter 12

Your P.O.V

"Hi, Y/N!"

Abyss said, ruffling my hair. I giggle and push his hand away. "It's just you Abyss, thank god.." he nodded, fixing my hair. I silently hoped that he wouldn't notice that I was blushing, but it wasn't because of him.

"Anyways, I saw what happened back there~" He said, smirking. My face gets warmer as I shook my head. "No! It was an accident, I tripped and he just happened to be there!" I protested. His grin grew wider, tapping my nose lightly. "Uh huh, sure~ then why are you blushing?" I tried to stutter a good response. But I only turned away from him, while he was chuckling.

Then in the distance, Zorai, Fresh, and Alphys were coming up right behind him. "A-Are you o-okay Y-Y/N?" Alphys stuttered worriedly. I was about to answer. Before Abyss nodded. "Yep, she's fine!" Fresh tilted his head to the side. "Are you sure? Your face is awfully pink.." I cover my face with my hands. Zorai giggled and patted my shoulder. "Don't worry Fresh, it's just a thing that humans do."

Alphys was about to say something before Abyss started talking again. I sigh with relief. I'm glad that Zorai and Abyss kept their mouths shut. I decided to slip away from the group and start walking home.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and go to my messages.

Hey!! Where the heck are you??? :Y/N

Maxtheidiot: At Walmart

Why the heck are you at Walmart???? :Y/N

Maxtheidiot: Ugghhhhh, don't you remember???

Maxtheidiot: I need to get a new cord for the sound system, your thing-a-ma-jig for your floaty music box, and to also return a book at the library =~=

Oh wowww :Y/N
You actually read. Didn't know you did
that.

Maxtheidiot: Oh shut up already

Maxtheidiot: and dont forget to pick Rose up today

"Oh shit-" I swear under my breath before my phone gets knocked out of my hand and luckily lands on the grass. I look up to see Fell and Undyne, with smug smirks on their faces. I groan and bend down to pick up my phone. But Fell kicks me and I stumble back. My bag drops to a thud next to me. And that kick left a visible bruise on my arm. 'Geez, they just cant seem to get enough of me huh?' I winced as I got up, phone on hand. Undyne laughed as she grabbed me by the front of my shirt. Luckily, being the smart but also stupid person I am. I try to swing my legs at her, but it didn't do anything.

I reach inside my mind, but nothing. Right, I used up my magic for the day. I grunt and struggled as she made fun of me. People started to gather and watch, since we weren't that far from the school campus. Abyss and Zorai got into their fighting stances. Zorai's scarf starting to take form and Abyss' eye starting to glow blue. I groan, not wanting for them to start a fight. I sigh, then an idea came to mind. I twist my body, moving my arms. Then I managed to wriggle out of my jacket and drop down to the ground.

 Then I managed to wriggle out of my jacket and drop down to the ground