Chapter 11

Your P.O.V

I make my way down the hall, keeping my head down. On my way to the auditorium, I run into Zorai. She waved. And having no other choice, I wave back. "Heya [Y/N]! Are you heading to Drama next?" She asked, walking with me. I nod, not really looking at her. Before we arrive though, she pulled me aside.

"By the way, do you even know what you look like..?" I blink, a hand immediately going up to my face. She summoned a crystal shard and let it float in front of me. I see faint black markings going along the sides of my face in my reflection. I curse under my breath. "What happened [Y/N]? What did you do?" Zorai muttered seriously to me, as students passed us to go into the auditorium.

I quickly remove my hair from its ponytail. Then brush down my hair on where the markings were visible. Then I put on the hood of my jacket, letting my hair cover my face. I turn to Zorai, waiting for her approval. "Yep, that should hide it. Though, Mr. Mettaton might ask you to put the hood down."

I shrug, already entering the theater room.

A/N: I'm too lazy to write down a description

A/N: I'm too lazy to write down a description. So just imagine a ton of students sitting down in the seats- ;-;

I stood there for a moment, eyeing the seats below. But Zorai had already took my arm and pulled me along. As we go down the ramp in the middle, a few turned their heads at us. I ignore this and we find a seat near the front. A few minutes later and I spot Max, Fresh, Blooky, Papyrus, and Alphys enter through the doors. Zorai waved her hand up. They quickly went over and sat with us.

"Hi [Y/N]! Are you excited for Drama?" Palette asked me excitedly. I shrug again. "No, not really? Acting isn't exactly my strength you know." I said, scratching my neck. Palette nodded his head as if he understood. Fresh looked around the room, craning his neck.

"Ah darn it, PJ's here..." He muttered, a bit of disappointment in his tone. I turn my head. Yep. Sure enough, I see him and a few of his friends near the back. Talking and laughing around from what it looks like. I groan silently.
"O-Oh well, l-let's h-hope that t-they don't cause a-any t-trouble.." Alphys stuttered. Papyrus and I nod, agreeing with her.

"Yeah, they've caused enough Drama as it is.." I say sarcastically. Zorai snickered and Max rolled his eyes. I giggle at my pun. Then, the lights slowly dimmed.

The students turned their heads around, including me. Then one by one, the lights above the stage flashed on. I squint my eyes from the brightness. On the stage was smoke, covering a tall figure. The lights slowly turned back on. And the smoke cleared up. The figure strutted towards the front of the stage.

 The figure strutted towards the front of the stage