Our Lucid Dream

You were sitting on your bed, scrolling through social media and listening to songs. It was half term, meaning 2 weeks without school, so that was a good thing for you because you kept on thinking of all the times you were staring and thinking about non other than Jisung Park, the best dancer out of your class, probably even out of the year group.

You were always so fascinated by him and by the way he is able to dance to the beat of songs without making any mistakes. So, that lead onto you practicing dance as well and finding out that you were pretty good at it.

You and your three other friends were in a dance group called (D/G/N) and you guys were desperately trying to come up with a choreography or at least a concept. You guys surprisingly got the recognition of your school pretty quickly. But no matter how popular you might have been in school you never got the courage to go up to Jisung or even his friends, even though your Instagram followers really wanted you and NCT Dream to colab.

You suddenly started feeling super sleepy, so you put on some relaxing music as you were dozing off to dream land. Your dream was somewhat peculiar since the view was breath taking. You were walking alongside the beach, the water reaching your feet, you were lucid dreaming. The dream was realistic enough that you could smell the salt water of the ocean, and you could feel the gentle breeze against your face. The sun looked like it was never going to set, making the sky look so beautiful in its orange and yellow colour.

You were walking alongside the beach when you bumped into something, or rather someone. You looked up as you saw Jisung there, looking down at you. "H-Hi." He said as he looked down with a slight smile on his lips. "H-Hi." You said back as you looked down, tucking your hair behind your ear. "How come you're here?" Jisung asked. "I fell asleep and I just ended up here." You explained as you started to blush. "How come you're here?" You asked, not looking up but rather focusing on our feet instead. "This is were I escape to so I can dance and clear my mind." Jisung said. "I'm sorry if I interrupted you, I really didn't mean to." You said as you finally looked up to Jisung as your eyes were looking into his. "It's fine, I feel lonely sometimes. It's nice to have some company other than my hyungs." He said.

"Anyway, you're (Y/N), right?" He asked as he looked at you, sitting down onto the sand as he patted the spot next to him so you can sit down as well. "Yes, that's me." You said as you were shocked that he knew your name. "I'm amazed by your dances." He said, making you blush. "T-Thank you, but you're better." You said as you looked away again. "T-Thank you." He said as he also looked down.

You were about to look at Jisung when you opened your eyes and realised it was 4 in the afternoon. "No." You thought to yourself as you looked down at your lap as you wanted to talk to Jisung more.

-2 Weeks Later-

It was time for you to go back to school but you were excited because you really wanted to talk to Jisung in real life. You actually got to know him pretty well from the times you two spent together in your lucid dreams.

You were making your way to school and as you walked in you saw your three best friends. "Why are you smiling so creepily?" One of them asked. "You'll never guess what happened to me during the half term." You smiled as you told them every single last detail about everything. "You're kidding, right?" The other one said as you shook your head. "No, I actually got to know him and he's so nice that I can't even explain." You said as the four of you were making your way to class.

As you were waiting for your teacher to come, you and your friends were talking about what you guys should do for your next video. "Hey, how about we colab with NCT Dream?" You said as your friends looked at you, you knew they wanted it to happen but just like you, they were shy. "Ok, but you're going to ask them." (F/N) said. "Fine, ok, I'll do it." You said, you couldn't believe what came over you to gather that much courage to even get up. Now, you were walking up to Jisung. He saw you as he smiled. "Hey Jisung, hey boys, I was wandering if you guys wanted to colab with us." You said as you gestured towards the spot your friends were sitting at.