The Magic Spirit

You were sitting in your seat, day dreaming about Na Jaemin, the most popular guy in school, and how much you wanted him to notice you. But since he had a girlfriend you knew that nothing could work out since Eunbin, his girlfriend, was overprotective of him. You were then writing in your notebook, trying to finish your fanfiction off during class, like you usually did.

The entire day was super boring for you as you then packed your stuff away and made your way home, the second you entered your house you were greeted by your mother. "How was your day sweetie?" Your mother asked as she engulfed you in a big hug. "It was fine, boring as usual." You said as you sat down by the counter. "Look, (Y/N), your grandmother gave this to me so I could give it to you." Your mother said as she handed you a little glass bottle with a moon inside of it. "What is it?" You asked as you examined it as you then looked up towards your mother. "Grandma made it, it's said that if you have a desire and you open the bottle to wish for whatever you want, it'll come true, like a genie inside of a magic lamp." Your mother said as she smiled at you, those were the type of stories she'd tell you when you were younger. "Tell grandma I said thank you." You said as you walked up the stairs to go into your bedroom.

It's not that you didn't believe in those stories but they seemed somewhat childish. You put the little bottle onto your nightstand as you laid on your bed, listening to music. You were thinking about what might you wish for. "Well it would be to either make Jaemin fall for me or to make him jealous." You thought to yourself as you kept on glancing towards the bottle.

"There's nothing for me to loose." You thought to yourself as you put your headphones down and reached for the little bottle. You took it into your hands as you looked at the little moon closer. You opened the little bottle and there was a pinky-white flash of smoke and after the smoke disappeared, there was a blonde boy with a crescent moon on his forehead and stars on his cheeks giving the illusion that he has freckles, standing right in front of you.

You didn't scream, but you did fall onto your butt. The boy looked down at you, he tilted his head. "W-Who are you?" You asked as you got up. "I'm the magical spirit of the bottle your grandma made." The boy said, his voice being deeper than you thought. "So mum was right after all." You mumbled under you breath. "Wait, my grandma made the bottle? Then what is she?" You asked, being super curious right now. "She's human but she has a magical imagination, she always helped out children. I guess she really wanted me to be your spirit." The boy spoke.

You sat onto your bed and the boy did too. "So, what do you do?" You ask, being super intrigued by the creature in front of you. "Well think of me being like a genie, but instead of only three wishes, I'll grant as many wishes as you want." He said making you smile somewhat. "I'm (Y/N)." You said as you looked up at him with a smile. "I know, your grandma told me. I'm Jisung by the way." He said, smiling back at you.

"So, what is thy first wish?" He asked with a smile. "I think I should explain everything before I tell you my wish." You said as you tried not making anything wrong come out of your mouth. "Basically, there is this boy in my school that I like, but thing is, he has a girlfriend and she's so overprotective of him that no one can even talk to him." Jisung was nodding his head as he was listening to you. "And I just want him to notice me without his girlfriend." You said. "Okay, I'll try my best on what you mean." Jisung said as he snapped his fingers, you looked around but you didn't see anything. "This is strange." Jisung said, also looking around your room. "Jisung, is it normal for the crescent moon on your forehead and stars on your cheeks to disappear?" You asked.

The boy looked at you in shock before he glanced into your dresser's mirror, seeing what you meant. His eyebrows furrowed as he started tapping down his body. "(Y/N), can stand up and put your hand onto my chest?" Jisung asked as you done just that. You blushed at the comment before you done just the thing he told you to. When you put your right hand against his chest you asked, "what am I meant to feel?" You asked. "Can you feel my chest, does it feel like you're touching a human?" Jisung asked. You put a little force onto your hand, it didn't go through, and Jisung saw it. "What does it mean?" You asked. "You wanted a boyfriend so you can make Jaemin jealous, right? I guess something went weird and I turned my self into a visible version of myself." Jisung explained.