Yin & Yang

You were listening to K-pop when you realised that you really wanted NCT to come to (C/N). You missed Mark Lee, your older brother, but you couldn't do anything but support him for doing what he's doing. So, you hopped onto Twitter.

(Y/U/N): I wish NCT could come to (C/N). But even if they did, I wouldn't be able to afford the tickets :(

Not even 10 minutes later you got a Tweet back.

NCT: Just your luck @(Y/U/N) because that's right where we're heading :)

You just smiled as you carried on with your day like nothing special actually happened, you were used to Mark texting you every now and then.

A couple of days passed when you heard your doorbell ring, you made your way downstairs and opened the door. The mailman standing in front of you. "A package for (Y/N) Lee?" He read the name. "Yes, that would be me, thank you." You smiled as he handed you the package. You entered your house, going up to your room.

You set the package down onto your desk, you got your scissors. Once you opened the package to peek inside, you saw an NCT light stick and a V.I.P ticket to a concert. You smiled, slightly tearing up because you knew it was your brother who sent it to you.

(Y/N/N): thank you

Big Bro: no problem. I wanted you to come anyway, it's next weekend :)

(Y/N/N): when r u going back to Korea?

Big Bro: in 2 weeks time

(Y/N/N): k

You knew that if Mark was going to go back to Korea, then you might be able to get something for your crush, Jisung Park. Not a lot of people knew about your crush on him. It was only (F/N) who knew and kind of teased you about it. But you didn't mind to be honest, if you got to talk about Jisung then you were happy and it got you smiling like an idiot.

School days passed for you, boring like usual. But now you only had 2 days left before you got to see Mark again and before you got to meet 127. So you chose your outfit out and decided to go out, you wanted to buy something for Jisung, so Mark would be able to give it to him.

You were walking through the shops when you came across a bunch of jewelry. You were looking through everything when you saw a Yin Yang one, which was magnetic. You smiled as you decided to buy it. When you got home you were getting super nervous.

-2 Days Later-

You woke up super early, taking your time on getting ready. You took a nice hot bath, washed your hair and done your skincare routine as you also brushed your teeth. You decided to wear a black tank top, ripped jeans, the Yin side of the bracelet on your wrist, black convers and your hair down. You took a little back pack with you, inside of it were your keys, phone, your NCT light stick and a little box with the Yang side of the bracelet inside of it.

About a 30 minute ride, you got to where NCT was going to hold their concert. You showed your V.I.P ticket to the bodyguards as they let you in. You were now backstage and you then saw Mark. "Mark!" You shouted, attracting everyone's attention to yourself. Mark smiled, holding his arms open so you could jump into his embrace. "I missed my little sister." He smiled. "I missed my big brother too." You smiled.

Mark introduced you to all the members and they seemed to like you a lot. But you guys couldn't talk much because the boys soon had to go onstage. But you didn't mind at all.

2 hours later, the boys finished as they all came back sweaty as hell. "You guys done amazing." You said as you had put out water/sodas for all of them. All of them thanked you as you smiled. You walked up to your big brother. "Mark, can I ask you for a favour?" You asked. "Depends on what it is." He answered. With that, you walked over to your bag, pulling the little box out then walked back to Mark. "Please promise me you won't open it and that you'll give this to Jisung." You said, looking down, trying to hide your blush. "Aww, does my little sister have a crush on someone?" Mark teased you. But he still took it. "I pinky promise." Mark smiled at you, holding his pinky out for you. You laced your pinky around his. "Thanks." You smiled.

-5 Months Later-

Time passed, you were now in your summer holidays. Out with your friends, dancing to K-pop songs in public. You still wore your bracelet religiously, but you forgot that you trusted Mark, your older brother, with it to be delivered to your crush, Jisung Park.

You and your best friend were dancing to Baby Don't Stop, half way fooling around but most of it being serious. And after Baby Don't Stop, Go by NCT Dream came on. You guys were dancing and whatnot so you obliviously had to take a break. "(Y/N)!" You heard a male voice shout out. You turned around to see your bother. You ran to him like you did at the beginning of the concert 5 months ago. "You dance so good, you should join SM." Mark joked. "I know I should." You said back.

Mark was leading you back to the boys, 127 greeting you with smiles as the rest of NCT were confused on you. Mark, yet again, introduced you to the boys. And as you waved your bracelet was on show for the boys. They all gasped. And that was when you saw Jisung. Your heart definitely stopped in that second. But then, Jisung's expression changed, it went from shocked to blushing like mad. All the boys crowded around you and Jisung, pushing the two of closer to one another.

You and him held your wrists up bringing the two pendants together, the magnet holding them together. You and Jisung looked at one another, blushing yet smiling at one another. "I guess we'll leave you two by yourselves." Mark said as the boys left, for real. It was only you and Jisung left there.

"Thank you for the bracelet, (Y/N)." Jisung said, leaving you to wonder what Mark told Jisung. "Jisung, is there anything else Mark told you that I'm not aware of?" You asked. "He told me that you had a c-crush on me." He stuttered out, making you wish you were invisible. "I'm s-sorry for what he said, I don't think he meant it." You tried saving yourself. "So you don't like me?" He asked. "Yes- I mean no- ugh! Yes I love you." You said stumbling on your words. That made him smile. "I l-like you too." He stammered out. "I guess I should tell you things about myself since I already know you." You said.

So the rest of the day was Jisung getting to know you, even though he already knew you because he was a fan of your dance group. (Heads up, most of (Y/N) is going to be in a dance group, even if you can't dance it's fine)

But he was a nice guy, and it was amazing to be able to hold your crush's hands while walking through a park at sunset. It sounds cliché but that was and is what you want and wanted. It was kinda getting late for the two of you to be out. "Jisung, should we go find the boys so we can go back home safely?" You suggested as Jisung nodded his head.

The two of you found the boys in a near by café. "So are you two a thing now?" Jaemin asked. You and Jisung blushed as you two nodded slightly. The boys cheered as you and Jisung tried to quiet them down. "Anyway, I trust you guys on taking Jisung home safely." You said. "See you tomorrow." You smiled, kissing his cheek as you left the café, left Jisung blushing and left with all 17 other boys loudly cheering.