Break Up and Voicemail pt.2

You checked your phone for the second time, realising that you should be leaving your house and so you did, you went to the front door, put your shoes on, got your keys, your phone and left your house. You walked out, closing the front door behind you as you started walking to your buss stop. You only had to wait for 2 minutes when you saw the buss coming up, you got on and sat on the seats on which you and Jisung always sat on. You turned your head towards the window, propping your elbow up and lean your head onto it. All the beautiful memories you and Jisung have shared throughout your relationship flashed in your brain, you really did miss him.

The buss ride to the SM building was 15 minutes long and you gladly got off the buss, quickly thanking the buss driver as you walked to the doors, your pace slowing down slightly because your heart started racing so quickly you felt like you were going to pass out on the spot. But you managed to open up the doors, walking through them and to the receptionist you knew all too well. "Oh, (Y/N)!" She exclaimed happily. "I presume you're here to talk to Jisung, right?" She asked with enthusiasm and hope enlaced in her voice. "Actually yeah, I am here to talk to Jisung. But please don't send a call upstairs, I kind of want it to be a surprise for him. How has he been?" You asked. Now you kind of were curious about what has happened to him and his group. "He looked down, tired and he still does. It takes a lot of convincing from the boys to get Jisung to practice. The break up broke him, not going to lie. You have had a lot of impact of him, (Y/N)," said the female as you looked down to your fidgeting fingers. "I'll be making my way upstairs then. Wish me luck." You said the last bit quietly as you dragged your feet to the lift.

You pressed the button for the lift to come down for you, 1-2 minutes later, the door slid open for you. You got in and pressed for the middle floor. Whilst the lift was going up, your heart kept sinking and sinking and sinking. You didn't know what you were going to say to Jisung. It's been 2 fricking months! But you managed to steady your breath and when the doors to the lift opened up, you stepped out, walking towards the NCT Dream practice room yo placed your hand onto the door handle, your heart beat quickened and you couldn't hear the usual music or talking on the other side of the door which was separating you from the boy you love so much. Sighing out silently to yourself, your knuckles gently hit the door 3 times, a slight pause in between each knock. You then opened the door up, seeing the fact that no one was in the room, walking further in however, made you realise that there was someone in there in fact, Jisung was in there. "(Y/N)." He said your name in a very quiet yet sighed out tone. He walked up to, not even having paying attention to his actions he pulled you into a hug, his arms around your neck, you face in his chest and his head on top of yours. You draped your arms around his torso, you just couldn't imagine a world without the boy. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)," he started, his voice quivering, sniffling and his eyes glossy. You looked up to his face, seeing a single tear drop escape him. Taking your right hand you reached upwards, running your thumb over his cheek and wiping it away. He placed his hand over yours, pressing it closer to his face. "I'm sorry for everything I said to you..." his voiced trailed off again. "You smiled up at him, standing up onto your tiptoes, connecting your foreheads together. "It's fine, Jwi. But promise me, we won't EVER fight like that." You said, emphasizing on the 'ever' because you both hated this fight. "I promise." Jisung whispered, making you smile.

Staring at each other lovingly, you both leaned in, connecting lips with one another's and enjoying the movement of the other's lips. Parting away and opening your eyes, you both let a smile crawl at your guys' face. "You really are something super special." Jisung smiled as he pulled you closer to his body. "And I really have missed you a lot." You smiled back as you started rocking from side to side and just enjoying the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for being away for so long, I'll try to update as much as I can. I hope you're staying safe against everything that's been happening and also, feel free to request scenarios, I need ideas lol