Conscience - Soulmate!AU

this was requested by naelliee_ so I hope that this is what you were thinking of

btw (C/N) is city name

~~~~~~~~

You were sitting by your desk, at home, with your friend. You two were just studying and doing your guys' homework like you two always done after school either at your house or hers.

You could hear the voice inside of your head, but it was a deep, male voice. That is the voice you always heard. Everyone had like cute ways of finding their soulmates such as having their first words tattooed on their wrist, their soulmate's initials written on their wrist but you had your soulmate's voice as the voice inside of your head whenever you thought about something.

This wasn't bad, it was just kind of weird. You didn't even know where he might be in the world.

"(Y/N), have you found your soulmate yet?" (Y/F/N) asked. "No, not yet, all I really know about him is how his voice sounds like." You said as you carried on writing notes into your book so you can finally finish your homework. "Anyway, have you heard NCT Dream's new album or at least one song from their new album?" You asked as (Y/F/N) shook her head. You then quickly snatched your phone from the desk and typed in 'Boom' so your friend could listen to it.

As you two were listening to the song, Jisung's part came on, you loved his voice and how much it has changed in the course of only 3 years. 'His voice is so good.' You thought, and you could hear the deep voice in your head. 'I will find out who you are one day.' You also thought. But as you were listening to the song more, Jisung's voice sounded like the one in your head. 'It couldn't be him, I live in (C/N) and he is all the way in South Korea.' You thought as you kind of chuckled at the end, but it wasn't a chuckle of funniness but rather slight sadness.

~

The young pink haired boy was in the NCT Dream practice room, he was sitting down on the floor, scrolling through his phone, when one of the staff members opened the door. "Jisung?" She called out as the boy sat up and looked at the woman. "Oh, here you are," she smiled, "I came to tell you that tomorrow in the morning you guys are going to go to (C/N), for tour." The woman said as she then left. 'Great, another travel, but at least it is to a place I've never been to.' Jisung said in his head, the voice of a girl who sounds really kind, caring, fun, cute and most probably beautiful, spoke. 'I wander how much more until I get to know who owns this beautiful voice.' The boy thought as he laid back down and played on his phone more.

-Time Skip To 2 Days Later-

You and (F/N) were walking to an ice-cream shop when you got a notification on your phone, it was from Instagram saying that NCT Dream updated their Instagram stories. "Oh my God, you won't believe this!" You exclaimed as your friend gazed over your shoulder. "What is it?" She asked. "NCT Dream are in (C/N), and they're going to be having a concert here." You and (F/N) interlocked fingers as you two started jumping up and down. "How much are the tickets?" She asked. "£83, but it's worth it, isn't it?" You chuckled slightly, contemplating whether your parents will allow you to go to a concert like that.

Of course, right after you and your friend got your ice-creams, both of you two sat down in a booth, sitting right across from each other. You and (F/N) both called your parents to ask them if they could buy you guys the tickets, and luckily for the two of you, your parents ended up buying them for you. You both squealed out of happiness and excitement when the doors to the ice-cream shop opened up and NCT Dream themselves walked in, ordering their things while some of the members walked to the booth right behind and sat down.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." You thought to yourself. "NCT Dream are literally behind me, NCT Dream are literally behind me, NCT Dream are literally behind me." You kept on telling yourself as Jisung, one of the members, could hear you. "How comes I can hear her even though she didn't say anything out loud?" He thought to himself as you could hear him even though he didn't say anything aloud.

"Could it be that he's my soulmate?"

"Could it be that she's my soulmate?"

The two of you though at the same time as your eyes grew wide as hell. "(Y/N), are you okay? You don't seem to be well." Your friend pointed out. "C-Can we take a walk in the park? I need some fresh air." You said as the two of you got your ice-creams in hand as you got out the booth and started walking. As you passed the booth NCT Dream were in you made eye contact with Jisung, you gave a weak smile as you and your friend exited the shop. The boys looked at Jisung, knowing what happened. "I think I just found my soulmate." He said bluntly. "Which one? The one with the (H/C) hair?" Jaemin asked. Jisung looked down at his ice-cream as he slowly nodded his head. "I wander whether she'll show up at the concert." Jisung thought as your voice was what said that sentence in his mind.

-Time Skip To The Concert-

And sure enough for Jisung, you showed up at the concert. You and your friend were in the front row, leaning slightly on the stage as you thought to yourself, "How in the actual hell am I meant to approach an idol?" And it wasn't just Jisung's voice that said that sentence, but he could hear what you said. "If you'll meet me after the concert at the back door then we can arrange something." Jisung thought, he said so you can hear what he said and you blushed because of it.

The concert started as you saw Jisung dance and be happy on stage. He caught a glimpse of you as he smiled at you. "You look really cute." You thought as a dust of pink appeared on his cheeks.

The entire concert consisted of Jisung looking at you, smiling as you complimented him in your thoughts, making the young boy blush as it suited him, he looked really cute.

-After The Concert Finished-

Every fan was making their way outside of the stadium that the concert was held in, you and your friend were holding hands as you ended up outside. "Hey, (F/N), I want to tell you something." You said as your friend turned to you. "I found my soulmate, it's Jisung Park from NCT Dream. S-So I need to wait for him, he said it himself." You said as you looked down, thinking that your friend thought you were lying. "Okay, see you on Wednesday." Your friend said. "You believe me?" You asked. "Yeah, I saw the way he blushed when he looked at you, of course I'll believe you. Now, go get your Romeo." (F/N) said as she shooed you away. You laughed as you then walked over to the back door.

And there stood Jisung, looking down at his hands. "I'm here." You thought as Jisung then looked up. He saw smiling so he relaxed. "H-Hey, I'm Jisung P-Park." He blushed. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You said as you two shook hands. "So you're my soulmate." Jisung said as you tilted your head to the side like a puppy. "I mean I can finally put a face to the voice in my head, and she's more beautiful than I could've ever imagined." He said so confidently which made your eyes go wide open and caused your smile to be bigger than before. "And I can't believe that y soulmate is the famous Jisung Park from NCT Dream." You said as you made him blush for like the 100th time today. "W-Would you like to go get lunch?" Jisung asked as he scratched his neck. "If your manager is cool with it then yes." You said as he nodded his head. You then took his hand in yours as you two walked off to your little date.