Hanahaki

You were walking to school like normal, it wasn't anything unusual, the sun was out, the clouds looked like cotton candy (or candy floss if you're from the UK reading this) and generally speaking everything looked happy and normal. Until you walked through the school gates.

Today was your trip from school, you and the other dancers from your school were going to be on a well-known dance show called 'Dancing High', the show was pretty well-known in Korea and even internationally.

You were holding your suitcase as your bag was on you back. You made it in front of the coach where you saw your best friend who was going on the trip and who is going to be your buddy on the trip. "(Y/N), are you excited?" (Y/F/N) asked you. "Yeah, it's my dream to be on Dancing High, like I feel like we were made for this, even though we do go to a performing arts school." You chuckled at your own statement. "You do have a point. But we should wait for the others so we can finally go." (Y/F/N) said as you two kept on talking as one by one all the other students made it to the coach.

Once everyone was inside of the coach, people were either talking, listening to music, texting or sleeping. You had one earbud in as you were listening to (your favourite song) (mine at the moment is Under Cover by A.C.E and they weren't the inspiration to the chosen group name that I gave to my dance group that I'm using in my stories so don't sue me) as you were also listening to what (Y/F/N) was rambling on about. You noticed that the seat opposite you were where Jisung Park, one of the best dancers of your school, was sitting with his best friend Chenle Zhong.

"And then I said- (Y/N) are you even listening to what I said?" Your friend asked you as you looked at her, "Y-Yeah, you said that she spilt her drink on you." You said. "Okay that was what I said but what or who were you staring at?" (Y/F/N) asked, not wanting to turn around so it wouldn't make things obvious. "N-No one." You blushed. "(Y/N) don't lie, we've been friends for 3 years now, don't pull things like that on me because you know it won't work." (Y/F/N) said. "It's not important." You said. "Was it Jisung?" She asked as your cheeks grew hot and red. "Just please be quiet about it." You whispered.

Not even 5 minutes later, you were listening to music through your earphones as your friend was sleeping on your shoulder. You managed to catch a glimpse of Jisung, the boy you've been crushing on for ages. He was listening to music as he was staring out the window, just like what you were doing seconds beforehand.

-Time Skip to the dorms-

The coach came to a stop, the teacher stood up as you smacked your friend's face. "Ouch, what was that for?" She asked as she rubbed both her cheek and eyes. "Wake up, we're at the dorms." You smirked as you took your bag and your suitcase.

"Girls and boys, please choose who is going to take care of the keys between the two of you and have that student come up to either me or Miss so we can tell you your room numbers." The teacher spoke. You turned to your friend, who was still rubbing the sleep from her eye. "I'll be in charge of the keys." You said as you were already walking to the teacher. You and your friend were given the room number A113, so with the key in hand, you walked back to her, picked your things up and the two of you were walking to where your dorm was.

The layout of the dorms was okay, but then you realised that Jisung and Chenle's dorm was right across from yours. You tried ignoring it and so you and (Y/F/N) walked in.

The dorm was good enough, it wasn't too small and it looked good too. "Hey, there are two rooms, cool." (Y/F/N) said as she already entered one of the rooms, so you entered the other one.

-Next Day-

You and your best friend were up and ate food already, you two got changed and that was when you two decided to get out the dorms. The second you locked the dorm's door that was when Jisung and Chenle locked their dorm too. "Chenle!" Your best friend exclaimed, grabbing your and Jisung's attention. The two of them were walking ahead while talking as you and Jisung were following them from the back quietly, not saying anything.