Misunderstanding

this was requested by kookie2116

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in your room, waiting for you best friend, Jisung Park to come over to your house, you two were meant to study for your test that was coming up in a couple days. You were just re-listening to Superhuman by NCT 127 as you were jamming out to it. And as Jaehyun's part came onto the screen, that was when the door to your room opened. "Go Jaehyun!" You exclaimed happily as you then turned to the door, where Jisung stood. Smiling through some sort of pain.

"Jisung, you finally came." You smiled as you then turned the song down as the two of you sat down at your desk. "Do you have your books with you?" You asked as Jisung set his bag down by his leg. "Yeah." Jisung said as you guys set your books down in front of you.

As you were finishing up a sentence on your study notes, Jisung spoke up, "So you're an NCTzen?" Jisung asked. "Yeah, ever since you guys debuted in 2016." You smiled. Jisung decided to ask you, "Who's your bias?" You smiled, "Why do you want to know?" You teased the boy next to you. "Because I'm just curious." Jisung shrugged his shoulders as his cheeks turned a bright shade of pink, waiting for your answer.

You smiled as you decided to play a little game with your best friend. "How about I'll give you some facts about him and you'll have to guess who he is." You said as Jisung turned his attention to you and then looked back to his book.

"Okay, shoot." Jisung said as you started thinking. "Okay, first, I'm pretty close with him." You started. "He has an older sibling." You continued. "Okay, (Y/N) that could be any one of the members, give me more personal facts that sets him apart from the rest of us." Jisung said as he put his pen down and looked at you. You stopped and thought more. "His favourite Marvel character Iron Man?" You asked as he let out a sigh. "(Y/N)~" Jisung whined. "Sorry, it's just that if I say anything other than this it might give it away." You laughed.

Jisung looked at you and finally asked, "Is it Jaehyun hyung?" He asked and that question made you let out a gasp of surprise as your eyes widened as well. "What makes you think that Jaehyun is my bias?" You asked. "You were jamming out to hyung's part." Jisung said as he looked down at his lap. "Jisung, Jaehyun isn't my bias, it's just that his part in Superhuman is really good. And also you're my bias, but because I know you so well I didn't want to give any facts away because you're my best friend." You said as this kind of cheered the poor boy up. "That's what I'll be to you, a friend." Jisung said the last part quietly. You didn't really know what to say about what he said because you heard him clearly. He took the pause from you as a sign that he has made you uncomfortable so he started packing his books away as he stood up.

You looked down as you sighed out. "Is it because you have feelings for me?" You asked as he looked back at you. Jisung just looked at you then down onto the floor as he then nodded his head. "Aww Jisung." You said as you stood up and went over tp pull him into your arms, the brunette boy let his bag fall off from his shoulder as he also hugged you. "You don't need to worry Jisung, cheer up, I like you too. I just didn't know how to tell you and I didn't want to make anything awkward between us." You smiled as Jisung looked at you. "You're not kidding?" Jisung asked as his eyes were glimmering with hope. "Yes, Jisung." You smiled as he smiled down at you.

You two were staring into each other's eyes, smiling. Your gazes shifted between your eyes and lips, your faces inching closer and closer. "D-Do you think we could...?" Jisung asked as you nodded you head, "We can." You smiled as you lips brushed tenderly against the others. You guys then closed your eyes as your lips pressed together. You two started slightly moving your lips and then you two broke apart -the kiss being not too long but not too short like a peck- and you two opened your eyes.

Jisung smiled down at you. "Are we official now?" You asked, making Jisung blush at the question. He then shyly started nodding his head. "Yes." He said quietly. "Okay," you pecked his cheek, "I think we should get back to studying." You smiled as you two sat down and continued studying while you two were holding hands. "I love you, Jisung." You smiled. Jisung looked up at you, "I love you too, (Y/N)." He smiled.