Phases

this story is dedicated to |excujme| who requested this and if you want to request, please do so

~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Wake up, Jisung's here!" Your mother shouted from downstairs, you lazily got out of bed and got changed, it wasn't school time, it was the summer holidays and Jisung wanted the two of you to spend time since you have school, dance classes and he is busy being an idol. You threw on some simple clothes (whatever you like/would wear on a day off) and fixed your hair. And as you were making your way down the stairs you saw Jisung sitting on the living room couch, scrolling through his phone when he then looked up at you. "Did a truck hit you? What happened?" He asked, more like tried roasting you, as you laughed unamused, "Ha, ha, ha," you also clapped your hands slowly, "Very funny Park Jisung." You said. "Where are we going anyway?" You asked as he stood up. "Central, they're playing re-runs of the Avengers on the big tv and I brought snacks as well." Jisung said as you lightened up and where already out the door, making your best friend since birth, laugh.

~

The two of you guys were outside, watching the re-runs of the Avengers like Jisung said. But honestly you hated hanging out with Jisung. Don't get me wrong, you love Jisung but you hate the fact that you recently have caught feelings for your best friend, you tried everything to distract yourself from your feelings. When you realised them, you even ignored them, thinking it was just a "phase", (Listen to this song above, it's kind of the situation over here but not really lol) but you were wrong, it wasn't just a "phase" the feelings you had for your best friend were real and you couldn't deny them.

So, time has passed, and the summer holidays are coming to an end, and you were talking with your friend, Minji.

-First Day Of School-

You and Minji were walking into your school, talking about nonsense like usual. When suddenly Jisung walked up to you. "Hey, (Y/N), who's this?" The boy asked as he looked over to Minji. "She's Minji, my friend of 3 years." You said as you had an idea of getting the two of them together because that might make your feelings for Jisung to disappear. "Nice to meet you Minji, anyway, (Y/N) are you still coming over for homework?" Jisung asked. "Yeah, let's meet up after school." You smiled as you could see the fact that Minji was digging Jisung, which kind of gave you hope but it actually just broke you as well.

Jisung then walked away as you turned to your friend. "Who's he?" She asked. "Oh, my friend since childhood, Jisung Park, why?" You asked as you kind of wanted to know that she wasn't interested in him. "He's cute, do you know if he's single?" She asked as you let out a minor sigh. "Yeah, he's single." You said. Minji just smiled to herself as deep down you wanted to hit her for thirsting over your other friend, but if it helped you to ignore your feelings then it wouldn't be that bad.

-After School-

You were walking slowly to the school gate as you saw Jisung looking around and the second he saw you he smiled. "(Y/N) what took you so long?" He asked. "Nothing... What a-are your thoughts on Minji?" You asked as you could feel tears gathering up in your eyes as you quickly looked down and fluttered your eyes so the tears could disappear. "She's okay, I guess, why?" Jisung asked, looking down at you. "She was wondering whether you'd go out with her, she thinks you're cute." You said as Jisung widened his eyes. "Are you sure she said that?" He asked. You then looked up after your tears were gone. "Yeah, so what do you say?" You asked. "I'll think about it." Jisung said as the two of you got to walking to his house.

You started feeling even sadder, knowing that your heart would be shattered if Minji and Jisung did end up dating, your best friend getting a boy she had a crush on for a few seconds after meeting them whereas you liked him for moths, probably even for an entire year. But life isn't fair sometimes so you had to deal with it.