How it all started

Kim Taehyung POV

"Are you sure hyung that manager-nim said that I will be emceeing at the next SBS super show concert?" I asked Namjoon-hyung as I was still shocked to hear such news.

"Yes, don't be so surprised. For a guy who acted in a drama last February, who wouldn't want to choose you for this event?" Namjoon-hyung replied.

"I just hope they picked the right person hyung. I wonder who will be my co-hosts. I hope it would be Baekhyun-ssi so that it would be a fun yet a carefree gig".

"Well no, Baekhyun-ssi won't be attending the super concert because of their Japan tour but I think you will enjoy the company of your co-hosts since you are such a social butterfly" Namjoon-hyung replied.

"Well come to think of it, I feel like I will. Thank you for the assurance and support hyung!"

"Yeah yeah, no problem V. Now get out there and make us proud. We know you'll do great since you can let millions fall for you." Namjoon-hyung grabbed me by the neck and tossled my hair in a weird yet affectionate way.

"Ha ha ha. Stop it hyung, you were cool awhile ago, right now you suck" I replied while trying to escape his neck lock.

"Oh shut up, get out of this car and run to your press con. You being late would make a bad impression on her." Namjoon-hyung then pushed the button to open my door automatically.

"Her? Hyung what are you talking about—-" I was about to bombard him with questions when the security team then surrounded the car to accompany me to the room where the press con with script reading and rehearsal is located.

Now that I am going to the room, I started to get nervous and anxious because Namjoon-hyung left me hanging awhile ago while at the same time since this is a major event the pressure of doing great has started to sink in.

When we reached the room, I was relieved to see that I wasn't late and at the same time to see a familiar face: Jinyoung-ssi. "Annyeong Jinyoung-ssi" I greeted him and shook hands with him to lighten up the mood. "Anneyeong V-sunbaenim" he replied back.

"Jinyoung-ssi, its nice to see a familiar face here. Im glad to be working with you. Please guide me throughout this hosting gig as this is my first time" I said.

"Its a pleasure too, V-sunbaenim. I'll help you throughout the process. I think you would do great in this gig because of your personality so don't worry" Jinyoung replied.

"Ahh thank you Jinyoung-ssi. Please drop the formalities. You can call me V or Taehyung anytime."

"Sure Taehyung. Now let's just wait for our last co-host"

"Ah so were not a duo in this concert?"

"Nope. Were a trio here. Maybe she's just late because of her dance practice"

Dance practice? So the last co-host joining us is an idol. I wonder who will she be? "Jinyoung, can you teach me how to run these cue cards?"

"Yeah sure—-"

The door went open and a cheerful loud voice boomed: "Nyeongannnn!" I looked at the girl who came in with shock as I am processing that I will be co-hosting the gig with no other than Kim Jisoo of Blackpink. "I am really sorry I'm late, manager-nim and I was stuck in traffic. We promise this won't ever happen again". An apologetic Jisoo kept bowing 90 degrees to the staff and soon to me and Jinyoung.