Storm

Kim Taehyung POV

Why did I sent that text? You've made a wrong move, Kim Taehyung.

"Ya Taehyung-ah! Stop spacing out. We're heading out for dinner. What are you doing?" Jimin blurted out and threw a pillow on my face which got my attention.

"Ya Jimin-ah! You don't have to do that. And I don't plan to go out for dinner tonight. I'll just chill here and practice my script for the gig tomorrow" I said.

"Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung is treating us all tonight." Jimin added.

"You can all enjoy. I'll just chill here like I said" I insisted.

"You know Taehyung, you don't seem like yourself right now." Jimin said in a serious tone. "What happened? Really? I won't push you to join us if something bad came up." He added.

I plopped on the bed. "Jimin-ah. AAHHH"

Jimin laughed. "What happened? I'm starting to think this isn't much of a serious matter." He said.

"Okay. Well I texted Jisoo-ssi that I wanted to see her. And she is not replying yet. And I think I creeped her out. And I'm thinking if I should send a text to her right now that saying 'Im really sorry that text was supposed to be for my umma'. I don't know—" I said out of frustration.

"Wow. Taehyung. You need to calm down." Jimin replied.

"How do I calm down if I creeped her out??" I retorted.

"You won't creep her out, Taehyung. What would creep her out is if you send that follow up message stating that was supposed to be for your umma." Jimin said.

"Okay, you have a point there Jimin. So I should think of a different alibi that is better than the one I thought of before—" I said firmly.

"No. No. No. You gotta give her time. You said you just sent her a text just now right? Give her time to reply. Maybe she is still doing something else like maybe she and her members are still doing last minute fittings. Remember she is still an idol." Jimin reassured me.

"Okay fine I'll wait for her to reply. Let's just hope she replies." I said.

"For a social butterfly that you are, Kim Taehyung, this is the first time I'm seeing staggering over a girl. On the bright side, you seem straightforward with her" Jimin added with a tease.

"I don't know Jimin, she seems different. And as straighforward my actions are, I don't know what my intentions with her are anymore. I'm confused with myself if I should continue being like this given that she has a dating ban—" I explained.

"Hold that thought. It's almost 9:30PM, I need to go down now to meet the others for Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung's treat." Jimin said. Before going out he lastly added "I think that your mind will clear out as time passes by. She is a lucky girl to have to meet you, Taehyung-ssi".

As the others went away, I dozed off in a short nap. When I woke up from my nap, I've noticed that is now 12:30 AM and the others haven't come back yet. I looked at my phone and saw that Jisoo-ssi replied: "Sure. But can we meet later at 1am at the Hwang-jung Park so that no one will spot us?". I replied to her "I'm sorry for the late reply, but I'll see you there".

My eyes then popped as I looked at the time that was 12:34 AM. Suddenly I rushed to get myself ready as I looked much of a mess from bed. I took a quick shower. Then I grabbed a thick black hoodie, mask, cap, and coat to conceal my identity from the paparazzi. 12:52 AM, the clock ticks.

I entered the park she mentioned in the Maps of my phone. Luckily it's a nearby park, so as I ran my all there, I arrived there with 2 minutes to spare. As I look around the park she chose, I've noticed why she would chose it. The park is secluded with many trees in a residential area. It seems very inclined to nature that it looks like a forest as you walk further and deeper.

My phone vibrated with her text: "I was hoping that it would be difficult to spot you since its night, but with what you are wearing, you still stand out".

As I turn around, I saw her smile shining in the moonlight. I smiled "With that face of yours, you will always standout." I blurted as I was really mesmerized by her face.

She then puts her face mask. "Ya, why do you want to see me all of a sudden? We saw each other a while ago. Plus we'll be seeing each other again later at the stage rehearsal and at the concert" she said.

"Well, is there a problem with that?" I asked her.

"Well, yes, there is a problem with you not answering my question" she retorted.

"Let's sit there for a moment" I pointed out to a bench hidden the bushes. We sat there and silence was very much present. I was staring at the trees trying to compose my thoughts. By the corner of my eye, I saw that she was staring at me.

"You know, if we are just gonna sit here in silence. We might as well just go back to our hotels so that we can rest and prepare for what we have to do later" she said to break the silence.

I looked her in the eyes. "Thank you." I blurted out as I was getting lost in those beautiful eyes that she have. "I don't really expect you to meet me but I'm really happy that you made efforts to do so." I said.

"Well, of course. Its only seldom for me to get asked out by a friend with such sincere words. And your timing was just nice since I don't have anything better to do in my room." She said.

"You know, I just beaten your score awhile ago" I said to break the awkwardness made awhile ago.

"What?????" She said with shock. She then checked her phone abruptly. She slapped my arm playfully. "Ya, could you at least give me a heads up so that I can prepare the storm that you are, Kim Taehyung".

I laughed at how shocked and frustrated she is. "How am I a storm? Kim Jisoo?" I said while laughing.

"Well, besides the fact that you just wrecked my score, you are just a storm that will pass by me after our work is over. " She answered.

"Well, to prove you wrong, I'm not that kind of a friend. Even after we finish this gig, I'll still be there for you whether it might in a form of a game challenger or just part of an audience cheering you on. I don't plan on being just a passerby in your life, so don't worry about that" I replied.

She suddenly laughed. "Hey what's so funny?" I asked.
"Its just that you seem to be like an actor from a drama awhile ago with the words you just said. But thank you for the assurance, Taehyung-ssi. I hope you keep your words" she said.

"Well, I'm assuring you that those words aren't from a drama even though I was an actor before". I said to which I earned a laugh. "I will. Don't worry. I hope you will too with the 'You won't defeat me, Kim Taehyung' that you said back then" I said with a laugh.

She slapped my arm once more. Then she stood up. "Hey, it's almost 2:30 AM. We have stage rehearsal later at 6AM. Let's go back. You need some rest. And I need to beat you once again" she said with full determination.

I laughed at her remarks and smiled. "Sure. Since today will be a very long day." I stood up and we walked back at the entrance of the park while talking animatedly about games and other things. By the time we parted ways, I was smiling throughout the walk back to my hotel.

As I arrived at my room, it was already 2:45 AM and Jimin was already sleeping soundly. I plopped down on the bed with a smile as I doze off.