Meeting

Kim Taehyung POV

"Aloha" she greeted me with a giggle. Seeing her after a month from touring is such a delight to me. Videos and pictures of her does not do her beauty justice as her beauty in reality is always captivating which I'll never get used to. I smiled as she approached me but later on I put my mask on so that we wouldn't get noticed.

While walking down the street, I decided to giver her a backhug to which surprised her. "Yah are you just gonna keep silent?" She said.

I chuckled from her remark and replied "I miss you too."

I then broke away the backhug to walk alongside her at the sidewalk. She was wearing the clothes she wore from the airport with the only difference of having a denim jacket and a cap to cover her identity up as I observed. With no makeup, her face still stands out to be bright like her personality is.

"So how was Hawaii? I saw your airport photos, you were smiling bright and glowing like the sun there" I said as to make a conversation while we head towards my group's dorm.

"Hawaii was such a dream. The food, the beach and view was amazing." She then turn towards me and smiled. "Well, thank you for the compliments but you should get the credit for that because I was excited to hang with you today."

Hearing such remarks made my heart flutter. I couldn't contain my happiness as a smile spread on my lips. "Thank you that youre mine". I reached her hand to which she gladly held onto.

We walked side by side while holding each other's hands towards the dorm. Although my group had met her a couple of times in award shows and tv studios, we really hadn't have any chances to know each other well given the fuss it could cause in this industry and the fans. But in all honesty, my group are big fans of hers since their debut. The only thing I'm worried for today is how chaotic my group could be in home.

Distracting me from my deep thoughts is a camera flash coming from her phone to which I was surprised of. "Yah what was that for?" I asked.

"Just some stolen pictures of you for my phone." She giggled.

"Why the stolen ones? C'mon lemme see it." I asked further.

She showed the picture and I was embarassed on how dazed I looked in the photo. "Waahh delete that. I'll give you a more handsome look better than that". I insisted.

"Nope, you look like a model Taehyung-ah which is very unfair. And besides, you look handsome in no matter what you do." She gave me a wink then took off running.

I shook my head then followed her. We then regulated our pace walking side by side as we near the dorm. Conversations and laughter filled our time while we get there which takes off my uneasiness of her meeting my members.

By the time we reached the house, it was already evening which calls for dinnertime. "I'll call foodpanda for some chicken, it's my treat this time" she said.

I smiled at her gesture then said "Ah there's no need for that. We have food this time thanks to the great cooks Jin-hyung and Jimin-ssi are".

She was surprised by what I said. And as we enter the house, she was even more surprised by how it looks which made me chuckle on how cute she is.

"Yah everyone we've arrived" I yelled. Then rushing footsteps in a hallway is what we've heard in return which turns out to be no other than Jimin.

"Anneyong Jisoo-ssi" Jimin greeted with a smile. She then returned him with the heart-shaped smile of hers. She bowed and greeted him back with "Nyeongan Jimin-sunbaenim".

I chuckled on how she was being cute and polite to him. "Waaah.. you can call me Jimin. We are 95ers here right?" Jimin chuckled while being flustered.

"Sure Jimin-ah" she said while still smiling. Jimin laughed then called "Namjoon-hyung, Jin-hyung, Jungkook-ah, they are here already." Jimin then turned his attention back to us. "Hobi-hyung and Yoongi-hyung will join us later because they're still in the studio."

"It's okay. Thank you for having me over." Jisoo politely said.

"Don't be so polite to Jimin, its okay to show your true colors here" I said to her to which earned a laugh from her.

"Jimin-ah" she said with a lousy accent. And me and Jimin laughed.

"Welcome to our home, Jisoo-ssi. We are glad to meet our first sister-in-law, this early." Jimin exclaimed.

My eyes enlargened to his remarks as I was surprised by it. I then hit Jimin's shoulder "Yah Jimin-ah."

Jimin returned a hit to me. "Yah Taehyung-ah". I then hit him once more and gave him a look. Then he still reciprocated it.

Jisoo then laughed at us. "Thank you for the warm welcome Jimin. I look forward to what you guys have instore for this evening." She said while still laughing.

"Well, its nice that I've made you laugh while you're here, Jisoo-ssi. Taehyung had told us a lot of things about you. And your smile really lights up the room. Now, I'll go help Jin-hyung in the kitchen coz Namjoon-hyung might've mess some things up for dinner." Jimin then excused himself to check things on with the others leaving me and Jisoo in the hallway.

"Jimin-ssi seems very nice. He has this very relaxed and friendly aura with him. I like him." she says.

"Jimin is one of my closest friends in the group given we are the same age." I smiled but then I realized she said she likes him. "What do you mean 'like'? What about me?" I blurted.

"So are you jealous?" She said while smirking.

"What do you mean by 'like'?" I pushed.

She then chuckled and held my hand. "C'mon. Let's get going. Where do we go from here?" She then gave me her award winning smile that softens me.

I sighed and warmed up. I'm just glad that she's happy with the warm welcome from my precious friends. Although she's only staying for dinner since she has a flight to Sweden on the morning, time seem to fly slow here. Seeing how Jimin and her interacted made me relaxed which lessens the anxiety I was feeling knowing how chaotic us boys can be. Nevertheless, Im still looking forward on how the evening could go.