In a rush

Taehyung POV

Three days later, I was scheduled to do a runthrough of the script with Jinyoung and Jisoo-ssi at the SBS building after my dance practice for our upcoming performance.

My manager dropped me off earlier than expected because the dance practice ended early. I was the first to be in the room and while I'm waiting I decided to play games on my phone. Five minutes later, the door opened and Jisoo-ssi entered with a bright "Nyeongan Taehyung-sunbaenim" greeting.

"Ya didn't I told you that we should drop the formalities? Hahaha" I said.

"Its hard for me to get used to it. But I'll try my best Taehyung-ssi" she replied.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

"Why do use 'nyeongan' in greeting people, Jisso-ssi?"

"Ahhh. Hehehehe I invented that word. Nyeongan is anneyong just backwards. Its boring to use and hear anneyong. So I've put a twist by saying it backwards hehehe if you find it annoying I can stop using it—-"

"Oh no, I don't. Don't worry I was just curious. In fact, I like it coz its unique"

"Jinyoung doesn't like the nyeongan that I made so thank you for taking my side. In fact, we can add this word in closing the super concert!!! Please Taehyung-ssi, please agree with me so that Jinyoung will have no choice" she looked at me with puppy eyes and I couldn't bring myself to say no to that.

"Sure. Why not?" I said while laughing.

She laughed also which made me look at her in awe because she looks very beautiful and at ease. I've never been with a girl idol who is this comfortable in interacting with a male idol which fascinated me.

When she stopped laughing, she asked me a question. "Hey Taehyung-ssi, what color do you like?"

"Purple. Why do you ask all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just want to break the wall of awkwardness so that there wont be an awkward chemistry onstage while were hosting." She said.

"What about you? What color do you like?"

"Purple also!!! I like the serenity and royalty that the color shows." She said enthustiatically.

Then the director entered the room suddenly. "Hello to you both. Apparently, Jinyoung won't be able to come by today's runthrough because they weren't able to leave their fanmeeting early due to the many fans that went. So today, you can just runthrough your parts together. We'll reschedule the runthrough on a new feasible date. I'll talk to your managers at the lobby while you two practice. Good luck!" Then he exited the room after the announcement.

"Taehyung-ssi, let's practice." She said with a firm tone.

"Okay. Let's do this!" I said.

We practiced and ran through our parts together. Jisoo-ssi taught me the basics and the readings per cue card in the script in emceeing. She is very hands on in guiding me which I very appreciated. What I admire about her is that when it comes to work she brings all her effort in it even if it is just a practice.

"Once more, I am Kim Jisoo from Blackpink!"

"And I am V from BTS—"

"This has been the SBS Super Concert!! Anneyong! Nyeongan!!!" We said in unison.

"Waah this has been great! You did well Taehyung-ssi!" She raised her hand for a high five.

I clapped her back. "Yeah thank you for that Jisoo-ssi! You have been a great teacher. You can be a sensei in another life hahahaha"

"Ya I wanted to be a samurai in another life!! You can be the teacher if you want to hahaha". I laughed at her remark and she joined in.

"But seriously, thank you. I look forward to us presenting at the show with confidence." I said.

"You are very welcome, Taehyung-ssi. It is my job as co-host to help you. I've told you on the first day that I'll help you since this is your first hosting gig right? We'll do great I can see it! You'll do great I swear!" She said while smiling.

Then suddenly my manager entered the room telling me that the van has arrived to pick us up. He then exited the room after telling me to go down in 5 minutes.

Out of a sudden, without thinking.. "Uhm Jisoo-ssi"

"Yes?"

"Can I get your phone number? So that uhmm I can ask and clarify some parts of the script to you?" I asked.

She looked at me with an arched brow all of a sudden.

"Uhmm its okay if you don't give it, I'm not using the sunbae-hoobae thing, don't worry—"

She suddenly smiled her heart smile and grabbed my phone to dial her number. "You know you don't need a reason for me to give you my number. We're friends so don't get this nervous and red all of a sudden" she said.

"Ya! Im not red. But thank you for giving it to me,Jisoo-ssi" I said as she gave the phone back to me.

"Says the boy with the red ears hahaha now you better get going before your manager gets mad at you for not being there in less than five minutes."

"Okay byee Jisoo-ssi, it was nice working with you! Nyeongan!!" I said while rushing out of the room.

She laughed and said "Nyeongan!".

When I got to be on the van on time, I didn't realize I was panting. When I finally got to relax, I turned to check out some updates on my phone. When I opened it, I saw her number on my contacts which made me smiled. I didn't thought about my actions awhile ago. And while we we are at the van waiting to arrive at the dorm, it made me realize that I think it was the right thing to do.

Usually, idols would be executing sneaky moves by giving out their number through sandwiches in waiting rooms. And I don't want to give such impression to Jisoo-ssi. With her being straighforward and all, I don't think she deserves such sneaky move. She deserves to be asked upfront and I think the genuinity of my action would come to show more than what other idols would do.

The trip to the dorm became long due to the traffic so I decided to take a nap with happy thoughts circling in my head which made me smile. And when I got back to the dorm, the routine of my life begins once again.