Excitement

Kim Jisoo POV

A week after we ended our European tour, the girls and I were given 4 days to rest and catch up with the things we've left behind here in Korea before we head to the Philippines. Jennie decided to spend the 4 days by catching up with Irene and Seulgi before they make a comeback. While Lisa has some scheduled shoots over the period for Moonshot and Samsung Thailand. Meanwhile Chaeyoung was scheduled to be in the studio with Teddy and Zico in preparation for her upcoming solo. And as for me, surprisingly I am preoccupied with an acting job in three days. Its been awhile since I acted in a drama and as small as the role that was given to me, it seems big enough to give me anxiety if I can give the role justice. I memorized my lines from the script that was given to me yesterday, and now I am wondering if my delivery would be enough so I decided to practice.

As I am on my way to the set, my phone rang just in time as I get to be lost in my thoughts. I answered it as soon as possible. A cheerful and comfortable Taehyungie greeted me "Nyeongan, my jagiya".

I cringed and laughed at his greeting. "Yah why does it have to be jagiya?! Yeobo seems fine." I said while shaking my head. "Nyeongan, Taehyungie"

"Waah. You've got bangs?" He said.

"Yeah. Does it look weird? They've cut it yesterday, and I was running late a while ago so I didn't had the chance to fix my hair. Its weird isn't it—"

"Yah Kim Jisoo, ms. Korea, you look every inch of a beauty in what Im seeing. Im just in awe seeing you with a different hairstyle after you made a comeback"

"Well, its not for a new concept. Its for a drama role, they required me to have bangs for the styling of the character"

"WAAAAH" With eyes full of excitement, he bursted out with happiness "Yah Kim Jisoo, I am so happy for you." He got up from his bed and went to Jimin-sunbaenim's bed to tell him "Yah Jimin-ah, my girlfriend is going to be on a drama." He slapped Jimin-sunbaenim's back while still being excited over the news.

Jimin turned to face the screen still sleepy. "Jisoo-ssi, congratulations on that role". He then pushed Taehyung out of his bed and yelled "Yah Taehyung-ah don't slap me again or I'll tell Yoongi-hyung you ate his chocolate. But tell Jisoo-ssi that I am happy for her"

I laughted at the sight of them.

"Yah. Don't disturb anyone anymore." I chuckled. "Thank you for being so supportive in my every project, Taehyungie. I really appreciate you!" I said with a smile.

"I can't contain my happiness for you. Its about time you are given projects like these. I'm excited to see you onscreen. Can I ask what drama will you be appearing in?"

"Thank you. Really. I was also surprised Sajangnim gave me a job like this since its been awhile since I was given solo jobs. And to answer your question, I'll be appearing in Arthdal Chronicles."

He exhaled his excitement and continued "Yah that's the drama where Jiwon-ssi's also starring at. That's a big franchise!!! That is like the Game of Thrones of Korea. I am very happy for you!!"

I chuckled seeing his pure joy over my projects. "Yah if you were beside me, I would've hugged you as Im out of words of gratitude towards you."

"2 more weeks, we'll see each other again. Okay?"

"Yes yes!! I can't wait for it."

"And in the meantime, say hello to Jiwon-ssi for me, okay?"

"Sure, and I'll ask her if she can guide me on set hehe. May I ask how did you two get to know each other?"

"Ahhh. I met her thru Seojoon-ah. She and Seojoon had been on a drama before. And he introduced her to me and Hyungsik on our hangout once. She's a very nice person. I think you'll get along fine with her."

"From Mr. Handsome face to Mr. Congeniality. I can't believe I am dating you" I said while mimicking a fangirl to which he chuckled. "Yah, its been 3 years since I got to act. Any advice for me, director Taehyungie?"

He face palmed himself and smiled "You just watched the recent Run episode, did you?"

I chuckled "You and the others were adorable. You look like a professional there though, my Hwarang" I said with a smirk.

He laughed. "Ughhh you really are my number 1 fan, are you?"

I winked and he laughed. He then continued with the advice. "Just listen to the director and don't be afraid to ask questions in times when you feel unsure of what to do. But I believe in you, that you'll do fine since you are Kim Jisoo"

I smiled knowing the assurances and support he gave me. My anxiety went away just like that thanks to his efforts. Then I noticed the time, since it is 2:00 PM here and he's in another timezone, its' probably 2:00 AM in Paris right now.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, I'll end this call now okay? Go take some rest. I'll update you later about how the drama shoot went."

"Okay. Thank you! I'll look forward to that. Now, remember, I love you" he says with his boxy smile.

I smiled in return "I love you too. See you soon, oppa" I blew him a kiss and he caught it just in time I ended the call.

As I reached the set, I smiled on how lucky I am to have such a solid support system even though we are faraway.