Breath

Kim Jisoo POV

"Unnie you sure you don't need help?" Rosé asked me once again.

"Yes, I'm good. I swear. You should go ahead with Lisa and Jennie at the waiting area by the gateway. I'll be fine with myself." I said in a reassuring tone as I pat her shoulder.

"Whatever you say, Unnie." She hugged me and said "You did amazing tonight, congratulations to your successful hosting gig". I smiled as I let go from the tight hug.

"Thank you Rosie" I said to her with a soft smile. "Waah unnie stop it you are very charming just now waah" she said as she giddily skipped to catch up with the others.

As I walk by with much spare time before we leave, I decided to go buy some soda from the vendee machine near the gateway. Suddenly my phone vibrated, I was excited at first coz I was expecting a text from him only find out the text wasn't a reply from V-ssi rather it was a text from Jennie saying that we will be having two vans to pick us up and she wants to go back to the hotel as soon as possible as she wasn't feeling well. As I was too lazy to type a reply, I decided to call her.

"Ya Jennie ya, you and the others go back to the hotel right away.—" I said with a commanding tone.

"But Unnie—" she said in a sad tone then I heard a sneeze.

"Don't worry about me. You need to have some rest since you are feeling ill or probably your allergies are kicking in. I'll ask the driver of the other van to have a detour to a pharmacy to buy you some meds" I said with a reassuring tone.

"Okay okay Unnie. I'm really sorry if this is really abrupt." She sneezed once more then continued" I didn't want to leave without you and the crew but I can't wait any longer as I really feel dizzy" She says and sneezed again.

"Don't worry. Just go. I'll be fine. I swear. Tell Rosie and Lisa to be of help to you, okay?" I said.

"Unnie, Lisa just talked to manager-nim just now" she paused to sneeze once more then continued " Uh we'll be leaving now and the second van will be coming in 10 minutes. Manager-nim and the stylists will be accompanying on the ride with the second van."

"Okay, I'll be on my way now to the gateway. I'll see you back in the hotel okay? Take a good rest, Jendeukie" I said as I ended the call.

My phone vibrated again, and once again I expected it was a reply from him. But it was a text from Lisa-ssi "We had just left the stadium, Unnie. We'll see you later." I replied back with a text saying "Take good care of Jendeukie".

As I was walking towards the gateway, I saw a figure sitting on the ground with his back resting on the wall. As I near towards the figure, I finally got to see him clearer. It was no other than Taehyung-ssi. He was panting and was trying to regulate his breath with his eyes closed. He looked so exhausted than before.

I dropped to his level and put the soda that I bought for myself to his lap. "Kim Taehyung" I said.

He slowly opened his tired eyes and stared at me for a moment as he is still panting.

Breaking the silence, I said "You better drink that. What happened to you? Why are you panting so hard?"

He looked at the soda and opened it. He then drank it to which I smiled as he obliged.

"I came to see you" he blurted out as he was still regulating his breath.

"Why don't we talk somewhere else? Someone might misunderstand us by looking at how we are right now" I said to him as I stood up.

He stood up then followed me to where I was going. I brought him to the waiting area at the gateway since it wouldn't be suspicious since it is where all the idols and staffs would gather before heading out to their respective vans.