Mesmerized

Kim Jisoo POV

"Jisoo-ssi, can I take a photo with you?" Jin-sunbaenim asked out of the blue as we finish dinner.

"Uhm sure, Jin-sunbaenim." I politely answered and stood up to go near him for the photo-op.

"Enough with the formalities, you can call me whatever you want." Jin-sunbaenim declaimed.

"Yah hyung, why are you doing this?" muttered by an embarassed Taehyung.

"I'm trying to prove my old point here, Taehyung-ah. And I won't steal her away from you so don't worry" Jin-sunbaenim reassures him but Taehyung was still flustered by what's happening.

"What point?" I asked to which Namjoon-sunbaenim answered and explained "You see Jisoo-ssi, over the years, Jin-hyung has been telling us that you have the same face as his. So right now, he's trying to prove that you are his girl version persé".

"Ooh. Well I wouldn't mind. At least it's human unlike to what I was compared to before" I chuckled.

"Why? What were you compared to before?" Taehyung curiously asked.

"Back then in highschool I was compared to a parrot because my lips look like the beak of it. See." I pursed my lips to mimick a parrot's beak and sound to which they all laughed.

"Waaah Taehyung-ah, Jisoo-ssi is really like a girl version of you." Jimin-ssi said to Taehyung to which he smiled at as he chuckle to look at me.

"Personality and style wise, Jisoo-ssi is a Taehyung. But face wise, Jisoo-ssi is a Worldwide Handsome, Kim Seokjin" Jin declared to which the others and I laughed on his pursuit to prove his claim. Jin-sunbaenim then motioned me to stand next to him as he gives his phone to Hoseok-sunbaenim to take the photo.

"Let's take a pokerface shot first then a smiling one." Jin-sunbaenim directed to which I complied. Seeing the results, the similarity is pretty uncanny that we could pass as siblings in real life.

"Yah. We really look alike. Daebak" I said as I was shocked by the result. I gave him a high-five because we look like fraternal twins in the photos. The others were pretty amazed as well as they let out an occassional "waah" "wow" "hyung really was right".

As proud as he was by his claim, "So should I start calling you my yeodongsaeng since we practically look alike and since probably in the future you'll be Taehyung's wife". I laughed at his remark and so did the others. But what made me laugh even further is how flustered red Taehyung is right now.

"Whatever you want, samchon" I said to which the guys laughed at even further.

"Yah Taehyung-ah, what are you teaching her? Aish." The others laughed at his remark.

"You are doing good Taehyung-ah." Suga-sunbaenim said as he pat Taehyung's shoulder proudly.  As the laughter died down a little, Jin-sunbaenim together with Namjoon-sunbaenim asked the rest of us to go and have fun in the living room with the karaoke as they will take the time to clean all the dishes and tools used for dinner.

As the karaoke is being set up by Yoongi-sunbaenim, Hoseok-sunbaenim then exclaimed. "As this is the first honorary visit from Kim Jisoo, we are now welcoming you to our age old tradition of bets."

As confused as I am right now, all I muttered out of confusion to Taehyung was "What?"

"Let Hobi-hyung explain it" he chuckled.

"You see Jisoo-ssi, in the house of Bangtan, we usually have penalties and bets to make games even more fun and entertaining. So to give you our warm welcome, we will have a karaoke match! Now Jimin-ah, explain the mechanics" Hoseok-sunbaenim passed the role of explaining to Jimin-ssi as he makes trumpet soundeffects.