20

"So why did you want to meet me?" Maurelle asked chucking her bag onto a nearby table and hopping up on a stool to sit beside Draco. 

"I have decided to tutor you in Potions." He stated. 

"You have, have you?" She asked lightly, hiding her smile. Draco was never one for asking permission, he was determined and usually got what he wanted. She blamed his wealthy parents for never saying no. 

She knew Draco was almost as good as Hermione in Potions so she had no qualms about being tutored by him, though she had a feeling they'd be unable to get any work done and instead mess around.

"Yes I have, you need my guidance and over much deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that I will endure teaching you so that you may pass the subject and do it for O.W.Ls."

"Oh, no, no way. I am not doing Potions for my O.W.Ls, I'll fail!" She exclaimed. 

 "That's why I'll help you."

"Oh Draco, my hero!" The redhead mockingly swooned and together they laughed as she dramatically fainted into his one arm, the uninjured one, of course. 

+++

"Malfoy!"

"Potter," Draco said as he walked past the dark haired boy in the corridor after he split off from Maurelle who headed in the opposite direction. 

"Are you really so foul?" Harry asked and Draco raised his eyebrows. 

"What are you on about Potter?"

"Hagrid. I'm talking about how your father is trying to get rid of Hagrid!" 

Draco scoffed, putting on his careless, cruel act, with Harry he didn't have to try very hard. "That oaf's pet tried to kill me. I am the Malfoy heir, I am handicapped because of that fool." 

Harry eyed his bandaged arm. "Handicapped." He huffed. "So that's why you're putting it on. To try and get Hagrid sacked."

"Well partly, but there are other benefits too." He glanced back at the hallway behind him before returning his eyes to his nemesis. "So stay out of my way or I'll find a way to get rid of you too." He threatened, slamming Harry's shoulder as he walked past and leaving the green-eyed boy to stare down the corridor, wondering what Draco meant by other benefits. 

He didn't wait to let the opportunity slip away and quickly hurried down the corridor on a mission.