32

"Are you okay?!" Golda shouted as she entered the compartment in a hurry, hair askew. She gave the redhead a tight squeeze before sitting herself opposite her. 

"Yes, yes I'm fine." She said although her wrist still ached. Currently, it was bandaged, much to her detest. Maurelle's clothing was luckily big enough on her frame that she could cover the injury and avoid any questioning. 

"When I heard what happened my mother didn't believe me. She says death eaters are long gone." Golda suddenly frowned. "But they're not, are they? Do you think it'll happen again?" 

"The wizarding war?"

"Oh, not you two as well!" Chester said as he joined the two girls in the compartment. "You-Know-Who is dead. Defeated! And so are his followers." 

"But they weren't. They were only silenced and shamed. And now they have children." Golda said. "Children in our year." 

Maurelle frowned at her friend. "Draco Malfoy isn't a death eater just because his parents were." 

"I didn't say that!" Golda defended. 

"But you were thinking it." 

"So? Draco, Pansy, Vincent, Gregory, Blaise-all of them! They're all probably death eaters." Golda exclaimed. 

"That's not fair Golda," Maurelle said. "We can't fault them for their parent's actions."

"Why are you so worried about it anyway? They can't be death eaters if there's no You-Know-Who." Chester reasoned but Golda shook her head. 

"You don't know the things I've seen." 

Maurelle and Chester shared a glance. "And what have you seen Golda?" The redhead asked leaning forward but they were interrupted as the twins suddenly barreled into the compartment and slammed the door closed behind them. 

"When we leave," 

"We were never here!" George finished Fred's sentence with a stern finger. 

"FRED! GEORGE!" Maurelle heard a voice that sounded suspiciously like Angelina Johnson shout from the train corridor. The redhead twins simply put a finger to their lips, signaling to the younger years to remain silent.