25

"Hey, shortie." Maurelle heard the familiar voice of her brothers call and she sighed, turning to face the troublesome twins. 

"We've been over this. You're tall and I'm average height." 

"Whatever you say," Fred said sharing a knowing glance with George. 

"What are you doing out here all alone?" George asked, looking at the lump of snow she had made. 

"I'm making a snowman." She explained pointing to her 'snowman'. It was a work in progress. "Stop looking at it like that! I'm not done yet."

"Oh sister," Fred sighed.

"Nothing can save that sorry mess." George finished and she growled, throwing a chunk of her snowman's body at them. 

"Well help me then you oranges and stop insulting my masterpiece." She said and the siblings all began working on building a tall and curvacious snowman. 

"Where are all your friends?" George asked as he began placing accessories on the snowman whilst Fred stuck the limbs in. "All two of them that is." 

"Aha good one Georgie."

"I have more than two friends." Though she couldn't name them without fear of being dropped in a mound of snow whilst they went after Draco. "And-" She paused as she saw a pair of footprints walk past but nobody to make them. 

Fred and George also caught what she was looking at and quickly headed off after the invisible man. Maurelle didn't question it. She had stopped questioning peculiar things a long time ago. 

+++

"So what did you do today?" Draco asked as he pulled off his hat and sat beside Maurelle, slowly peeling off his leather gloves. 

"I built a snowman." She said proudly. "You would have been very impressed. I wish I had been able to put this on it." Maurelle picked up his hat and inspected it before placing it on her head. "Wow, I cannot believe you wore an animal on your head."

He rolled his eyes and opened his Potions book to the desired page. "You wear wooly hats. That comes from sheep." 

"Touché."