chapter 16. ♡

chinsun put the pieces together in her head and realized, his special guest was inhee. she lifted her head and yep, she was right. there she stood looking as beautiful as ever.

she wore a beautiful rose gold gown with flowers and beads embroidered on.

her brown hair was put into a low, messy, but cute bun. her makeup was heavy, but very well detailed and beautiful.

they sat down in their seats, inhee right across from chinsun and beomgyu across from jimin, who was beside chinsun.

the whole time, chinsun could feel beomgyu's eyes on her. she hoped he wouldn't try to talk to her. at least in from of everyone.

luckily, dinner was over and beomgyu hadn't spoken to the girl. jangmi and chinsun made their way to jangmi's car.

the duo got in and drove to chinsun's house. it was 7 o'clock when they arrived and when chinsun got a text.

big bro🐶:

big bro🐶:

you're gonna live at
my house from now
on. ok?

chinsun🌼☀️:

ok.

chinsun threw her phone to the other side of the bed and told jangmi to start helping her pack. at first, jangmi rejected the ''offer'' but quickly accepted once chinsun offered jangmi the stuff she didn't want to haul over to her brother's place.

they finished packing everything and stuffed everything into jangmi's car. they headed to junsook's apartment and shoved everything into his guest room.

jangmi left the siblings and headed to her house.

''oh by the way chinsun,'' junsook began. ''my friends are spending the night so have fun with that.'' he winked at the confused girl and left her to arrange her things.

'ughhh. i just got here and now i won't be able to sleep.' she rolled her eyes.

before she could count to 3, knocks were sounding on the door. chinsun yelled, ''i'll get it!'' she ran to the door in shorts, and a baggy shirt. she was extremely embarrassed to see...