Chapter 9

Chapter 10.

May 28, 2013

Mia's POV

"I love you." I whispered as Seth collapsed breathlessly next to me, making me smile.

"I love you more, Mia." He whispered and kissed my forehead. "So so so much more."

"Okay...so since Chris and Steph are out with the boys, we have all afternoon to ourselves. What do you wanna do?" I asked as I sat up and stretched my arms over my head. I'm always sore after a session with Seth.

"Whatever you want," he kissed my cheek. "I'll do whatever you want to do, Mia."

"Seth," I sighed. "If that's what you want, you'll be watching chick flicks all afternoon." Seriously, I just want to cuddle on the couch and watch 'The Notebook' and a bunch of other hopeless romantic movies.

"Well then, that's what we're doing. Mia, I told you, we do what you want. If you want to watch," he paused, and gulped. "Chick flicks, then we will, unless there's something else you want to do..."

"You're the best." I smiled and pecked his lips once more before I got out of bed and put on some shorts and a tank top.

"Where are you going?" Seth whined, which made me pause at my bedroom door and turn to look at him.

"I'm going downstairs to watch a movie. I don't know what you're doing." I smirked and left him in my room. When I got downstairs I went into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar, since I hadn't eaten anything in a few days.

"Oh god you scared me." I breathed and slapped Seth's chest. He was standing behind the wall of the kitchen, in the living room, so when I walked by, he put his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"Awww...I'm sorry baby girl." Seth chuckled and moved me over to the living room. "Mia, I'm sorry. Please look at me."

"I thought you really were some creeper." I sighed and shook my head. "You could've been freaking Robby or something..."

"I know, and I'm sorry. Let's forget about that and watch a movie." He chuckled and got up, then went to our huge movie selection and held up a few. One in particular caught my eye.

"Which one?" He asked and held them out. I just raised an eyebrow. The little butt knows exactly which one I want to watch.

"I'm just kidding...I know you wanna watch The Notebook." He laughed and put it in the DVD player, then joined me back on the couch.

"Darn it." I groaned and let my head fall back onto the couch. Seth raised an eyebrow at me.

"I forgot I need to pick something up for Chris, he and Steph are super busy with work and Tommy needs a new medicine. They have it ready at the pharmacy but I need to go get it." I got off the couch and went upstairs to change into some running shorts and I put on a sweatshirt over my tank top.

"Be safe, Mia...I don't want you to get hurt." Seth whispered as he came over and pulled me into a hug.

"I won't, it's only a block or two from here." I reassured him. He sighed and nodded, then pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you." He whispered as I grabbed the money Chris had given to me and I went down the street to the pharmacy.

~*~

"Hi, uhm...my nephew has a prescription here. My brother told me to pick it up, since he and his wife are busy with work." I smiled at the lady behind the counter as I walked up.

"Alright. And may I ask, how are you related to the recipient of the prescription?" She asked and went back to grab something.

"I'm his aunt." I said, loud enough for her to hear me. I didn't know if she could or not.