Chapter 12

Chapter 12.

October 29, 2013

Levi's POV

"Babe, I keep thinking something's gonna happen today..." Jess sighed as we drove home from her parent's house.

"Like what?" I asked and turned to take a quick glance at her. She was giving me the death glare and shaking her head. Oh crap! I think I hit a nerve...

"Do you realize, your fiancé is nine months pregnant?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. Oh yea, it's October, she's due any day now.

"You think Colton and Caden will be born today?" I chuckled and focused back on the road. I couldn't afford to get in an accident; I'd lose Jess and my two unborn sons.

"Well...their due date is tomorrow." She laughed softly and I could see her rubbing over her huge twin baby bump.

"That's a good point." I laughed. "They made it farther than Chase." Chase was born at thirty-eight weeks, as Jess told me, since I wasn't there for the birth.

"They did." She laughed as well. "But they better not be like their daddy and be a week late, or they'll be the last babies you'll get from me." I knew she was talking to me, even though she was looking down at her bump.

"It's not my fault it was really hot outside when I was born and I didn't want to come out yet." I pretended to pout. Jess rolled her eyes as I pulled into our driveway.

"You go inside and rest, Jessica, I'll go to Mia's and pick up Chase." I smiled and kissed her cheek before she jumped out of the car and went into the house.

~*~

"Hey Levi." Seth opened the door, instead of Mia. I put on a fake smile in return.

"Dada!" Chase shouted as soon as he could see me. I chuckled and bent down to pick him up.

"Hey buddy." I kissed his forehead. "Was he good for you?" I asked Mia as I turned to look at her. She looked beautiful as always.

"Of course, he's a cute little kid." She chuckled and started pick up his toys.

"Chase, go pick up your toys, don't have Mia do it for you." I sighed and put him down, much to his disappointment.

"Don't worry about it.." She chuckled and finished picking the toys up, then zipped up Chase's 'Cars' bag.

"Thanks again for doing this, Mia." I smiled and stood up. Chase was tugging on my jeans so I picked him up and put him on my hip.

"Anytime, Levi, I told you that." She laughed. "Oh, has Jess had any signs of labor yet? I'm excited to meet my new godsons."

"Nope, but she's convinced they'll be born within the next week." I laughed and kissed the top of Chase's head.

"Let me know when they're born..." She gave me a pointed look as Seth came down the stairs and wrapped his arms around Mia's waist.

"Definitely.." I chuckled. "I should go, Jess probably wants to see Chase."

"Okay, bye." She smiled before Seth turned her to face him and kissed her. I admit, that hurt a bit.

~*~

"Mommy!" Chase shouted as soon as I opened the front door. I put him down and he ran into the living room. He was about to jump on her but I stopped him.

"Careful, buddy..you don't want to hurt mommy or your baby brothers, do you?" I chuckled and sat next to Jess, then put Chase on my lap.

"No. Me be good." He said softly and then poked Jess' stomach softly. That made her wince.