Chapter 13

Chapter 13.

November 22, 2013

Mia's POV

"Blah! Mia! Where are the diapers?" Seth shouted from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and left my books on my desk, since I was studying, to go help him.

"How about here?" I smirked and got into the diaper bag. "Did you even think to look in there?"

"No." He muttered, and took Colton upstairs to change him. I rolled my eyes and went to peek into Caden's bassinet. The boys are a month old now and they're so adorable. Jess and Levi are coming to mine and Seth's for Thanksgiving, and Jess said something about parental rights, so they had to drive to LA to discuss that, resulting in Chase, Caden and Colton all being left with Seth and I.

"So what time is everyone getting here?" He asked as he came back down with Colton.

"It's not 'everyone', babe..it's Levi and Jess, and Chris and Steph, plus their two kids." I rolled my eyes. "And I think they're getting here at one, or at least that's what time Jess and Levi are getting back from LA."

I know it's gotta be hard for Levi...having someone else saying he's the rightful father of your child, even though Luke abandoned Jess right after Chase was born. Levi came back into Chase's life when he was four and a half months, so I'm pretty sure Chase doesn't know any different than Levi being his daddy.

"Okay." He smiled and walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Can I help you, mister?" I giggled as he put his hands on my waist and started stroking my skin under the sweater I was wearing, which tickled.

"Actually you can..you're looking quite sexy in this sweater." His voice was right next to my ear as he tugged on the hem of my shirt. I giggled and raised my arms, but was interrupted when one of the twins started crying.

"Really Cole? You interrupted Aunty Mia and Uncle Seth's fun time." Seth pouted as I walked back over to him with Colton in my arms. I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest for that comment.

"Don't tell him stuff like that! I don't think Jess and Levi would be too impressed to find out that you've been teaching their son those things. Next thing you know, he'll go to kindergarten know a few years and he'll tell his friends that!" I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine, but we'll be picking up right where we left off, as soon as everyone is gone tonight." Seth growled in my ear. He backed up, and leaned in as if he was going to kiss me. But right as his lips were half a millimeter from mine, he pulled back and walked upstairs, leaving me in a complete daze.

~*~

"Thanks for having us over, Mia." Jess smiled as she and Levi walked in and sat on the other couch, opposite the one Seth and I were on.

"No problem." I smiled back. "Oh, and Colton and Caden are both asleep..Chase is in our room, watching Spongebob."

"Okay cool." Jess smiled and took out her wallet, then tried to hand me a twenty dollar bill.

"Jess," I sighed. "Cole and Caden are more or less my nephews, with how close I am to you guys. You don't pay your own family for watching them. I can't take your money."

"Whatever, Seth, make sure Mia ends up with this." Jess smirked and handed Seth the money. He smiled and put it in his pocket.

"Okay! So when's eating time?" Levi laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, needy boy." I muttered under my breath. "I just need to finish working on the mashed potatoes, then it'll be done." I got up, Jess followed me as we went into the kitchen to finish cooking.

~*~

"Come on, Chase. We need to go home; Colton and Caden need to go to bed and you need to go to bed." Jess sighed as she tried to get him to leave. For only being eleven months old, it seems like Chase has already hit the terrible twos, as people call them. I swear when Seth and I have kids, they better not go through that phase.

"But me like toys." Chase pouted and folded his arms across his chest. That made both Levi and Jess roll their eyes.

"You have toys at home, Chase...let's go." Levi sighed. "Now."

"Fine." Chase mumbled and unwillingly went into his daddy's arms as Levi carried him to the car.

"Thanks again...I don't know how we could've managed a Thanksgiving by ourselves, specially with an eleven month old, and two one month olds." Jess sighed as she looked down at Colton, who was asleep in his car seat.

"Anytime, Jess." I smiled and gave Cole a quick kiss on the forehead, then shut the door. As soon as I locked it, I was spun around and pinned against the wall. I began to protest but Seth smashed his lips onto mine.

"Crap, you have no idea how much I've wanted you all day." He growled against my neck, before pressing his lips against it.

"I think I have an idea." I smirked and spun him around so he was against the wall. "Just as much as I've wanted you."

"Holy crap, Mia, you have no idea how much I like this dominant side of yours." Seth growled and I smirked, loving the reaction I was getting out of him. Just to tease him even more, I lifted my leg and slowly began to run my toes against the inside of his thigh.

"Crap." Seth growled and picked me up into his arms. I squealed, I definitely wasn't expecting him to do that. He smirked and ran up to our room.

As soon as we got there, he stopped and threw me on the bed. Seth went back to the door and flicked the lock into place. He dimmed the lights and then very slowly took his shirt off. He threw it to the side, then moved towards the bed and hovered over me.

"Well little lady, you ready for a night you won't forget in a hurry?" He smirked and didn't let me answer, as he smashed his lips to mine. Seth literally took me to heaven and back several times, and I've never been happier. Seth just has that effect on me and I can't believe we're going to be married in a few years.

~~~~~

Enjoy this chapter..I know it's pretty short. But I didn't really know what to write. Sorry not sorry; stupid writer's block.

So I'm not sure how many chapters are left; 5 or 6 I think, not including the epilogue. Oh! And there will be a small description of the sequel, so all-in-all, I think this book will have 21 parts.. :)

So!!!! Help me get to 100 reads! I'm at 99 right now and ugh! I can't believe it! That's my best accomplishment! And not to mention the 2 votes and 17 comments! And I'm pretty sure none of them are hate, unlike my last story, where pretty much every single one ( besides mine ) were hate.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR LIKING THIS STORY AND STICKING WITH ME THROUGH MY CRAZY WRITING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY!

I'll try to update soon! Thanks so much for reading! Until next time...

Emily