Chapter 25

All the Ethereals and Rhys were arriving and rushing over to the scene.

Gabe was clinging onto Rose in complete fear and Rhys was trying to calm both of them down. However it only freaked Gabe out further when Leah approached the group and she saw the green rings in Leah's eyes.

Audrey and Jamie came over to admire my handiwork. By handiwork I mean Alex, who was currently chained up with both of his arms AND his legs pointing straight up. I'd broken a lot more bones to achieve this effect, but if Alex decided not to be talkative then this would only be the beginning.

"What are you? No vampire, Original or not, is that strong or fast." Alex asked with fear permeating his glowing violet eyes.

"Simply put, I'm your death Alex." He went white at that. "But before we get to that, there are a few things I'm going to need you to tell me. If you don't then I'm going to keep breaking and cutting off body parts every time they heal."

If possible Alex went even whiter at that. "What do you need to know?"

"Lots of things my dear angel." I turned his favorite taunt against him. "But for now we'll start with what have you put Gabe through since you turned her brother into a drone and where do I find more Royals like you."

"You sound like a vampire hunter, not a Royal, you traitor." Alex still somehow managed to spit these words at me despite his current predicament.

I drew out my fangs so he could see them to emphasize my next statement. "That's because I'm not a Royal you self obsessed egotistical maniac. But yes, I'm 100% Original vampire."

Alex looked at me in confusion. He may have thought that the pain was getting to him at this point.

"But back to what I asked earlier, what have you done to Gabe?" When Alex didn't answer I casually broke his pinky finger.

"OWWWWWW! Ok, ok. My parents haven't allowed me to make more than the single drone I have so I've been using him as leverage over Gabriel to get her to bring me fresh blood. Be it hers or someone else's."

Once again, I struggled not to kill the Royal there and then as I saw red flash before my eyes.

"Just how long has this been going on and how many times have you sunk you're filthy fangs into her." It was a loaded question, but Alex was too close to passing out to realize this.

"Years, did you know that Gabe's blood was delicious because I made her eat a special diet? Until you ruined it by feeding her all that crap." Alex was almost talking in a dreamy state now.

It was Jamie that stopped the interrogation at this point by applying a swift blow to the Royals temples.

I turned on him. "Why did you do that." I didn't demand so much as growled at him.

"Because there are police coming and if we want to be able to keep questioning him then we need to hide him in the dungeon under our house." He answer me calmly.

I was still angry, but I could see his point. "We also have to see if Leah's theory works and who better to test it on than this unfortunate boy." Jamie said gesturing to Timothy.

After the very first time I bit Leah and her wounds closed almost instantly she theorized that there was something coating my fangs that allowed for the rapid healing. Whatever it was, Royals didn't have it because the wounds they inflict from bites heal like any other wound.

Being the biology buff that she was, Leah took some samples of the fluids surrounding my fangs and found them to contain a virus that didn't survive for long outside of my fang sacks.