chapter 3 •

heyyy me dudes! so third chapter! how much do you hate it? oh well. i really don't have anything to say... anyways let's get on with da book !

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

chapter three: "it is not like i stole the last piece of chocolate"

"Okay everyone we have reached our destination. Los angeles, California. Now in the nicest way possible... GET OUT!" the so nicely plane monitor thing said. Back to the city of L.A. gross.

I get out of the plane and start heading to the picky uppy bag thing. Awesome Anna Nicole. When i do not know what something called i start to describe it in the best way possible... yeah.

I finally see my bags and pick them up. I have 2 big giant bags and a carry on.

I walk outside and the light blinds me. Oh yeah! L.A is 3 hours back!!

This will take me awhile to get used to... back in Florida it took me 3 weeks. Ugh.

Where the hell is my mother and father?

I take out my phone and send a quick text to my mother asking where she is.

My phone dings and i take it out and read the text.

Mom- Sorry honey i had an emergency with Gus!! Can you get a cab or something?

Wait. Augustus is now Gus?

Me- Okay, did we move at all?

Mom- nope same old, same old.

Great. I am gonna relive the memories in that house. Get it out of your mind Anna Nicole!

I get an uber and get in and give the guy my address.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"You got this Anna" i say to myself as i walk up to the front door. I get to the door and stop. Should i knock? Or walk in?

I stand there for a few minutes then i knock and walk in

I open the door and i flashed with memories. Some good. Some bad.

It looks the exact same as when i left. Oh yeah mom doesn't like change...

"Hello?" i hear and i turn around and i'm met with a boy. "Uhm hi?" i say uncertain. What? I don't know who this little intruder is.

"Who are you" he replied with a high voice.

"Anna..." the little boys face lit up and he ran to me and hugged me. What?

"Anna Nicole i missed you!" the little boy screamed. Who is he??

"Augustus Gray! Would you get off your sister!?" a lady voice shouted. Wait Augustus?

The little boy-Augustus pulled away and smiled at me. I smiled back. I look up and see my mother.

"Hey mom" i say and wave awkwardly. What? It is weird i have not seen her in four years? I still do not know why she wanted me back.

"Oh Anna Nicole give me a hug. I've missed you so much." she holds out her arms and i hug her awkwardly and pat her back. I pull away and my mother looks at me up and down while i stand uncomfortably.

"Anna Nicole you're so gorgeous! I knew you'd.. file out when you got older!!" she gushes.

"Thanks mom" i say a little hurt. The way she paused to think of something to say hurt. No daughter wants their mother to say that any of that.