chapter 22 •

Hey me dudes! What's up? I AM WRITTING A NEW BOOK!! I am really excited! Ahhhhh!

sorry it took me so long to update..

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Chapter twenty-two: "just look for flowers"

"Okay! There is party at my house tonight! Everyone is invited! It's going to be lit!!" Samuel-i think- shouted out during lunch.

"Omg, we are so going!" Caden tells us. We are at our lunch table. I am sitting by Caden and Andrew while Ellie is sitting by Caden.

"Uhm, i don't know" Ellie says worrily and eyes Caden and Andrew. Oh no. What happened?

"Come on, Ellie. Please?" Caden begs her and she still looks scared for her life

"Wait, Ellie? What happened?" i ask worried

"Just a bad experience" she shakes her head and i nod. She obviously does not want to talk about it.

"El it will be okay we will be there instead of that asshat" Andrew pipes in. Okay, this is killing me. What the hell happened?

"I feel a bit excluded here" i point to myself and Ellie sighs.

"Last time i went to a party i went with this guy i was talking to" i nod my head. "We went and he brought me a drink and i drank it because i trusted him" oh god.

"Turns out he spiked my drink, and i was all woosy and didn't know what i was doing, and the guy i went with found me and brought me upstairs. No, he didn't rape me or anything some guy saw him and got concerned and luckily he did because he is now my virginity saver and one of my best friends" she finishes

I can not believe that, that happened to her, she is so innocent and sweet. She is absolutely gorgeous, so i understand why anyone would want to do it, but NO.

I get up and hug her. She gladly accepts it and hugs me back.

"Wait. who was the guy who saved you" i ask and Andrew stands up and gives a bow. My eyebrows shoot up.

"Wait, really?!" he nods and my mouth still hangs open.

"Wow, Drew. respect" i say and he chuckles. I turn to Ellie

"Look we do not have to go, but if we do.. You will have a awesome time because your best friends will be there" i say and smile. She returns it and smiles back at me.

"Okay, i'll go" she agrees and we all cheer

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Okaay you, wear this" Caden shoves a dress to Ellie and she examines it.

"Nope" she shoves the dress back.

"Hey! Be careful that is mine!" i scold and smile. We are at my house because we chose to get ready here. Do i know why? No.

I get up from the bed and walk into my closet. Since we are all practically the same size we can all use the same clothes.

I pull out a dress that is all black with a few flowers on it that ends above the knee. I walk out and show it to her. She tilts her head examine it and smiles.

She goes into the closet and comes out.

"Beautiful" Caden and i say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh.

"Thanks" Ellie says and walks to my desk and sits down looking at my and Caden and i's makeup. I do not have a lot so Caden brought over hers.

"Okay, Caden. Your turn" i say and smile devilishly. She squirms. I smirk.

"Hmm" i say and head back into my closet. I have a lot of party clothes because in Florida we used to go to them a lot, and no, nothing bad happened to any of us. Mostly because Chris was always protective of me before we broke up. We all used to be friends, he is basically how I met everyone.

Okay, okay enough talking about him. I look through my shelves and hangers until i see it. I pull it from the hanger and hand it to her. She eyes it for awhile and looks up at me and grins. Yes!

She goes into my closet and tries it on and comes out. She is so pretty! It is a greenish-black dress with flowers on it with a hole on each side of the dress.

"You look really awesome" Ellie complements and Caden smiles.

"You do" i say and she smiles at me too.

"Okay! What are you going to wear?!" Caden asks. I shrug my shoulders and walk back into my closet.

"Well you are basically the fashion queen. You will find it. Oh and i am no help and Ellie isn't too, so sorry" Caden says and i chuckle. Of course.

I find a dress and put it on but it is too black. I find another that looks okay and put it on. "Nah, to formal" i mutter to myself and take it off. I stand back from my closet and tap my chin. I look around until i see it! A big grin appears on my face and i walk towards it. Yes!!!

I put on the top then the bottom and look at myself in my closet mirror. "This is it" i say.

I walk out and see Caden and Ellie doing their makeup. They are not paying attention on me. I clear my throat. They both look over at me.

"That's it" Caden wipes a fake tear and Ellie nods and hugs Caden and puts her hand on her heart.

I look back in the mirror and see my outfit, okay, it is a navy blue crop top with flowers on it, and a pink skater skirt with more flowers on it.

We are all wearing flowers! Do not mind me and my abnormal supply of flowery dresses.

"Guys, we all have on flowers!" i say and both look over and look down at their outfits and at each other. I smile.

"Great! So if we lose each other we should just look for flowers!" Ellie jokes and we all nod and laugh.

Okay, now onto hair and makeup.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"Okay Andrew texted, and he is coming in 5" Ellie says and throws her phone down.

Okay, so, for hair Ellie did curls, Caden straightened her hair, and i wore mine natural (which is loose curls) and makeup? Ellie did a smokey eye and mascara, Caden did this orange / silver eyeshadow look with mascara and red lipstick, and i went with mascara, blush, concealer and lipgloss.

Ellie is wearing black wedges, Caden is with Black short heels, and i went with black sandals. Heels are the most uncomfortable things on the planet to dance in. I am going through that tonight.

The doorbell rings and Caden jumps to get it. I will let her just this once because she is a guest.

"Andrew's here!" she yells and Ellie and i both walk down the stairs. Me first.

"Hey, Drew!" i say and give him a fist bump. He is wearing a black t-shirt with dark blue ripped jeans with black vans. He looks cute with his messy curly hair.

Ellie comes down and smiles at Drew.

"Hey" she says and Drew smiles back.

"Okay let's go get drunk!" Caden yells and we all laugh at her and get inside the car.