chapter 24 •

heyyyy! long chapter! okay, i have nothing to say. peace out ✌🏼

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

chapter twenty- four:
"I like-"

Grayson's POV

"W-wait! My flowers are insideee i c-can not leave them" Anna Nicole slurs again. Wait. what flowers?

"What?"

"Look" she points to her skirt and top. "Flowers! My friends have on dresses with flowers on it. If we lose each other we are supposed to look for flowers. Oh! And Drew! He is not wearing flowers though. He ruined the whole thing! How fucking dare he?" she rambles on.

I sigh and turn to Colton. He nods and turns back inside. We can do the weird mind reading thing. Yes, we're that close. We met in 3rd grade, he was new and lonely. Me being the only decent person went up to talk to him and he was pretty cool, and now he's my friend- best friend- only friend.

You're probably wondering about Adam. Well, he's more of my brother though.

Suddenly i hear a load of coughing. I look down to Anna Nicole, who is in my arms.

I couldn't leave her with that guy. Seriously? 'Gonna see my dimples in a room'? Who the fuck says that? He was obviously going to take advantage of her.

"What's wrong?" i ask concerned. Wait. why am i concerned about her?

"Nothing. You were not paying attention to me" she slurs once again. I really do admire how she does not use contractions to make the words easier. I couldn't even if i tried. I'm to used to saying them.

"Sorry" i say as i reach my car.

"Whateverrrr" she says and i open the door and put her in and close the door.

I walk to my side and get in, and start the car.

"Grayson?" i look over to Anna Nicole.

"I like-" she stops mid sentence.

She likes what? Me? Oh my god. What if she does like me? It would just be another crush, right? She doesn't like me. She couldn't. I'm her annoying neighbor. Of course i'm hot and all, but no. She can't like me. And i don't like her.

Right?

Yes

"You like what?" i pressure.

"You-r car" she finishes and looks away.

"Oh" i say and back out of my spot. Oh? Really, Grayson? What the fuck?

I drive in silence until i reach her house.

"Okay" i say and unlock the doors, but she doesn't make any move to get out.

"I do not want to go in" she says and looks into my eyes. She has beautiful green eyes. Stop with the sappiness Grayson!

"Why not?"

"My mom is in there"

"You can stay at my house" my mouth says before I can comprehend anything. Really, Grayson?

"Really?" she asks her eyes hopeful

"Sure" i mean you already said she could, stupid.

I put the car in drive and drive into the garage. Yes, i have a car and a bike.

I get out of the car and open up the passenger side and help out Anna Nicole. Because i'm obviously a gentleman, no you're not. Whatever.

I start walking by her to my room, and she stops at the stairs.