chapter 13 •

chapter thirteen: i would die. wait would i?

It has been a two of weeks and i am bored, i miss Florida, and i am lonely... i have gotten closer to Caden, Andrew, and Ellie. I have talked to Grayson and his friend. Yes friend as in only one. Like come on even i have more friends than the bad boy of the school. Anyways Colton is really strange.

"Heyyyy, Annnnnnna" Colton sings as he sits down beside me at lunch behind him is Grayson who looks annoyed. He sits down, sticks in his earbuds and drowns us out. rude.

"Ugh hey" i state but it sounds more like a question.

"So yesterday i went over to Grayson's house and i was like 'hey man' and Grayson was like 'hey man' then i said 'so that girl at the park was sort of cool' and he said-" Colton was saying but i cut him off.

"What is your point?" i ask him irritated.

"That is exactly it! I don't have a point, so what i am telling you is that i am lonely and i need more friends" he finishes and i stare at him, shake my head, and leave him with Caden, Ellie, and Andrew who were listening in on our conversation.

Anyways I decided to call Emilee because i miss her and all of them so much.

I pull out my phone to call her but it went straight to voicemail. I huff and move onto Mason's number and called him and it went to voicemail again.

I called all of my friends and all of their phones went to voicemail. What the fuck?

"ANNA NICOLE!" Adam screams. Well i think it was him. Do i know why he is still here, and not collage? no.

"What!?" i yell back. Yeah, if my mother was home she would yell at us to stop screaming.

"Come downstairs, now!" Adam screams and i huff. What did i do now?

I throw my phone on my bed and trudge down the stairs. Oh how much i want to just roll down the stairs.

"AN-!"

"I AM COMING!" I scream back. There is no need to be screaming so many ti-.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I scream and run down the rest of the stairs.

I run up to them and hug them all! I can not believe they are here

"Emilee! Oh my god. I have missed you so much!!" i yell and Max whines

"What about me?" i run away from Emilee and hug all of them.

"Oh my god! Why are you all here??" i ask and hug all of them again. Ugh i missed them so much.

"We are having a week off of school because a kid brought a fuck load of weed and it caught on fire and everyone got high so they evacuated us and now we have a week off so they can get it out of the air at school" Max says happily. Why do i feel like he is the cause of it?

"So y'all came for me?" i ask my eyes watering up. They all came up and hugged me.

"Of course we did" they all said and i smiled again today.

"Wait where are y'all gonna stay?" i ask an they smile at me sheepishly. Oh no.

"Guys oh how much i would love you all to stay here my mother most likely would not allow it" i say and they all make sad puppy dog faces. Great, just great.

"Actually, sis mom and dad went on a business trip, so she will not be back until 2 weeks" Adam says. Oh i forgot he was here.

"Oh my god! So that means if your brothers won't say a thing then we can stay here!!" Emma says ecstatic. I notice that there is an arm wrapped around her waist i looked up and saw that is was diego's.