chapter 6 •

You know that feeling that you get when you have the erge to kill or you feel inclined to hurt someone? Yeah? Well I feel that, but obviously I won't act on it. So I present a new chapter to get my mind off of that. enjoy

~-~-~- :i am too lazy to do the rest: -~-~-~

chapter six: sarcasm

"Why does the food look like throw up?" i ask Caden. It is now lunch time and the food here looks disgusting.

"Yeah i wouldn't eat that. The only thing remotely good is the salads" she tells me. We have gotten to know each other more. It was easy because we have a lot of the same classes.

"Ugh, i do not enjoy rabbit food" i say. I do not particularly like salads... they just do not scream Anna Nicole! you know? i appreciate pizza though. Which looks soggy here. I miss Florida. They had good food.

You would think a city like L.A would at least have good food, but they do not.

"Oh well. I'm hungry so i'm gonna go get some salad" Caden says and begins to walk away. No way, I do not want to be left alone

"Wait!" i shoot to Caden she turns around with a confused look.

"I thought you didn't want rabbit food" she quotes me and i laugh.

" i do not, but i also do not want to be alone. If you have not noticed, i am new here, and I know nobody." i tell her and she chuckles.

"Oh yeah. I gotta introduce you to my friends" she says and smiles and i smile back and follow her to the salad line.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

She finally got her food. That line was too long. It consisted of a lot of random girls, and a few guys. Oh and mostly all of the girls were the basic girls you read in books, and watch in movies.. It was gross to hear their conversations. To summarize everything they said was 'have you seen how hot Grayson looked today?' 'oh and did you see the new girl? She's so ugly!' some said pretty but then they said... 'she's pretty, but i'm pretty sure she's a slut' oh and 'Grayson is so good in bed!' i basically threw up.

Caden and i are currently walking to a table and when someone bumps my shoulder. I look back and groan.

grayson.

He is walking with a girl. She is really pretty. She shouldn't be wasting her time on him.

"Watch it, jerk" i say and start to walk off when he pulls my arm back.

"You can't talk to me like that" he spits out. I am having deja vu.

His hair is messy and his lips are swollen. Ew, this is school guys. NOT somewhere where you can stop and do whatever the fuck you want.

"I am pretty sure we have had this conversation." i say and squint my eyes at him, and begin to turn around when he grabs my arm again, but no, this time he begins to drag me somewhere. The girl who he was with starts whining, but he ignores her and continues to drag me somewhere like a dog.

"What. the. Hell. Let. me. Go!" i scream. He does not listen.

He pulls me into a empty hallway and stands there. Yep just stands.

"What the hell?" i say. Seriously what was that?

He stands there for a few seconds just staring at me. Then a look of realization hits his perfect face. Wait perfect? You better shut the fuck up Anna Nicole.

"You're new." he states.

"Oh! I am so glad you figured that out. It makes me feel so important" Sarcasm leaking my voice. He rolls his eyes. "So you gonna tell me why you dragged me into this empty hall?" i ask. At least it is not a janitor's closet. That would be too cliche.

"I need to talk to you" i roll my eyes. Just get to the damn point. "So talk" i say getting irritated

"1. You must not know me. You can't come here and start talking to me like i'm dirt. 2. You need to have respect and-" i cut him off because he is really pissing me off. Who the hell does he think he is?

"No. you listen to me, asshole. You do not own this school and you have to live with the fact that not everyone likes you or wants to like you. So fuck off, and if you want my respect you have to earn it" i say with so much confidence obviously bouncing off of his energy, but he really needs to be put in his place.

With that i flicked my hair and turned on my heel and left.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It is now the end of the school day, and i am about leave school. When i came back into the lunch room after my second encounter with Grayson i found Caden and told her everything. She said that i probably should not have said that to him, but she was proud of me.

I also met Cadens friends they were both nice, and it was easy to talk with them.

The day went by fine but i decided that i did not feel like going to P.E because it is stupid so i found the library and listened to music.

The final bell rang, and i got up to leave this stupid place.

I walked outside to the parking lot, and started making my way to my bike. Once i got there i strapped my bag on it and grabbed my helmet. I was about to put it on when someone clears their throat.

I turned around and groaned once again today. Can anyone guess who it was?

Grayson.

Only this time he is with a guy with brown hair and brown eyes. Hmm is that the guy Caden told me about? What was his name again?

"What do you want?" i spit out at Grayson. He shrugs then looks at my bike, and his jaw clenches.

"This your bike?" he asks. His jaw still clenched. Oh yeah! Caden said that Grayson likes to be the only person with a bike. Oh boo hoo.

"Why do you care?" i ask trying to push his buttons because i am just that nice...

"Because everyone knows not to bring a bike. I'm the only one allowed to have one" he says in a angry voice. Like the hell i care.

I scoff. "Well i guess the fuck not" with that i strapped on my helmet and hopped on my bike. I was about to drive away when Grayson yells to me. "You're gonna regret coming here!" oh no i am sweating in my pants.

I flip him off then i drive away. Before i drive away, I hear someone laughing then i hear a 'owww'

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I get off my bike and walk up to my front door.

I open the door and walk in. I am about to walk up the stairs when i see my mom poke out her head.

"Anna Nicole?" she questions. "Yes, mother?"

"Go get dressed in something nice. We are having a dinner with our neighbors, and your brother is coming home. Oh and clean your room" she orders me. What is so important about Gus coming home? and why do i need to clean my room? Are we having dinner in there? No.

"Okay. wait but where is Gus?" i ask. I am really confused. She turns to look at me. "In his room" what? What does she mean by 'your brothers coming home'

"But you said 'your brothers coming home'" i quoted her. My mother turned to look at me and sighed. "Your older brother. Now go get changed" Oh. Wait. Last time i fully talked to him was the, accident. If you can call it that. I mutter an 'okay' and go upstairs. This is gonna be so fucking awesome.