chapter 17 •

i hope you enjoy this chapter...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

chapter seventeen: "yeah, it's locked by a lock"

"No Andrew, i will not do it" i say and huff

"But you have to. I did your stupid dare" he says and pouts. We are playing truth or dare. We got bored at lunch. Caden had something to do, and Ellie was studying in the library.

Anyways i technically do have to do his dare after all i made him walk up to a guy and take his shirt off right in front of his face...

"But Andrewwww" i whine and he shakes his head at me.

"Nope, not fallen for that" he says and I sigh and get up. If you are wondering what the dare is, well lets just say that it is bad. I have to walk up to Grayson and ask him if he wants to come over after school. It's not the worst dare ever but I still fight want to do it.

Oh and to put a cherry on top of everything i have a feeling Grayson is mad at me for something that i have yet to find out.

Yesterday after he came over, by the way, i found out why he did come over. He and Colton came over because he was hungry. I guess since he was friends with Adam and my mother likes him and all, he does that often. Yeah i am gonna have to change that.

So anyways i thought we were cool, but not exactly friends. I mean who would want to be friends with him?

Everyone in the stupid school, Anna Nicole

Yeah so back to the part where he is mad at me. Here is how it all went out.

I was walking in the hall and I accidently bumped into someone. I looked up, and yes, it was grayson. He saw me and rolled his eyes. I stood there a bit shocked. Really back to stage one when we first met? Whatever.

"Sorry" i say sarcastically i bend down to grab my phone and examined it. There were no cracks. Thank god. I started walking away when i felt a hand on my arm i looked up and saw Colton. He smiled at me and i smiled slightly.

"Hey, sorry about him. He must be on his man period or something" Colton says and smiles at me, but not a real smile. More like a 'that is not the truth, but good enough' smile. You know? I brush it off and nod.

"It is cool, i mean it is not like we are friends, or anything. He can be a asshole if he wants. I really do not care" i say nonchalantly. Colton eyes me then opens his mouth but he does not say anything because i walk off.

So yeah he just turned on me overnight. But i do not care.

yes you do

no i do not

yes you do

oh my god

you know i am right

shut up, already

Whatever

I realize that i am talking to myself and i huff and walk closer to Grayson. He is leaning against the school wall with Colton by his side and- oh my god. NO.

He is with her

Yes, that her

I turn quickly turn around and head back to Andrew. He raises his eyebrow as i sit down.

"Dude, why didn't you do it?" he questions me and he sees me and his tone goes softer.

"What's wrong?"he asks and i shrug