chapter 32 •

Chapter thirty-two: so I won't want to kill my self in the most brutal way

I walk out of the locker room and grab my bag from the gym.

I just finished last period. Thank god school is over. Actually school ended about 10 minutes ago, but i was lingering around because I have nothing to do.

I walk out of the doors and walk to Ellie's car. She is driving me home because i have no other way to get home. While I am walking to her car I see Grayson's bike. Why is he still here? Wow Anna. Back to being a stalker.

I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around. There he is. In his black boots, black jeans, and a white t-shirt. Oh, god.

He walks right past me and is about to get on his bike, but anger boils inside of me. I mean seriously? Why is he ignoring me? He did not even give me a stupid nod.

I stomp towards him and tap his shoulder. He groans and turns around

"What?" He asks impatiently I roll my eyes. I should be the impatient one.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I ask getting right to the point. He raises his eyebrows and sighs

"I'm not" he claims. Oh, please.

"Yes, you are. What did I do to make you ignore me? Are you mad at me? It is getting really old, Grayson. You know that?" I tell him and I can tell he is getting mad.

"You did nothing, okay?" He tried to get back on his bike but I stop him.

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"Because, Anna Nicole. Maybe I don't want to talk to you. Maybe I don't want to be 'friends ' with you. Maybe you just need to get it in your small head that not everyone wants to talk to you" he yells, and I take a step back from him. What the fuck? He notices and his eyes soften but turn hard again.

"But.." he cuts me off. "No, just stop okay? Don't talk to me, and I won't talk to you. Act like You don't know me. Easy as that" he spits and hops on his bike and drives away.

My eyes water but I force back the stupid idiotic tears that attempt to fall from my eyes and wipe them.

My breathing starts to get heavier and I force myself to stay up and not fall to the ground.

"Oh my god" I sob

Grayson's POV (we're going back in time?)

I pick up my bag from the ground and sling it around my back ready to leave this shit hole.

After school is over I don't plan to go to collage or shit like that. I plan to leave this damn country. Maybe go to Canada. Nah, I'm to rude for that place.

I just want to go somewhere far away from here. Somewhere I won't want to kill my self in the most brutal way everyday.

Someone runs up to me and I look down at her and roll my eyes.

"What do you want, kaylin?" I ask annoyed. Her expression also goes annoyed.

"My name is Kaitlyn" she exclaims and I roll my eyes. Same thing. I really don't like that bitch. She is really annoying and I know her and Anna Nicole have some beef that I have yet to find out.