6

After school Quinn was laying on her bed studying. She was listening to music in the background silently humming. Her computer screen flashed a 3 way video chat with Mercedes and Kurt.

'Hey.'

'Don't hey us.' Kurt snapped.

Quinn laughed 'What?'

'Since when have you and Puckerman been dating?' Mercedes asked. She forgot about that. How it was in the hallway and the majority of her grade would have seen it... including Finn.

'It was just a kiss.' I wasn't completely a lie.

'Is he good?'

'I'm not discussing this with you Kurt. I've got to study so I don't fail my tests. Nothing is happening between me and Noah Puckerman.' And with that she hung up the call.

She couldn't like Puckerman, Quinn had her future all planed out and crushing on Noah Puckerman was not apart of that plan. There was a quiet tap on the window of the girls bedroom, at first she chalked it up to the wind but when the sound got more frequent she looked out the window and saw Puck throwing stones.

She opened the window and yelled out 'Steady on Romeo you're gonna break my window.'

'Come down here.' Puck beaconed. Quinn walked down stairs as was welcomed by the fall air. It was dark outside. Quinn felt a shiver run down her spine. 'Here.' Puck said taking off his letterman jacket and draping it around her shoulders.

'What's up?'

Puck shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground. 'Why'd you kiss me?'

'Santana was being a bitch. I figured if she gets jealous over me kissing you she'll want you back.'

'She was pissed. She thinks we're dating.'

'You did tell her that we're not right?' He bit his lip. 'You told her that we're together?'

'I didn't know what to say. Listen if we fake date then Santana will her jealous and want me back.' Puck explained.

'Yeah well what's in it for me?' Quinn asked crossing her arms.

'You get to help you dear friend.'

'Try again.'

'You're basically in love with Hudson if he sees us together he might realise that he wants to be with you or something.'

Before Quinn could answer her mother came out of the door. 'Quinnie I need your help.'

Quinn nodded, she took the letterman jacket off and handed it back to Puck. 'I'll think about it.'