13

Quinn and Puck hang out a lot. Even when it's not to keep up with their appearance. They'd watch sappy romance films with Puck's eight year old sister.

Quinn and Sara Puckerman had developed a weird friendship. They bonded over their love for young Leonardo dicaprio. Quinn had gotten into the routine of bringing Sara to her house when Pucks practise ran late and his mom couldn't collect her from school.

The two girls are baking brownies one day after school.

'My brother really likes you, ya know.' The youngest Puckerman stated putting a dollop of frosting on her finger and putting in the mouth.

'Does he?' Quinn asked amused by the girl.

'Uh huh.' She replied nodding. 'He's always trying to impress you. Like when he performs in glee club he wants you to notice him.'

'How would you know that little missy?'

'I'm very smart.'

'Your brother didn't get the smart genes then?'

'No he got everything from my dad.'

Quinn knew that the topic of the siblings dad was touchy. The blonde had never pushed the subject with her 'boyfriend.'

'D-Do you um ever speak about to your dad?'

Sara shifted uncomfortably in her seat but still answered the blonde. 'He's trying to get back in contact with us. Noah does want him too. I don't either.'

Quinn cleared her throat and tensed her shoulders. 'Noah is going to be here any minuet.'

---

'Sorry practise ran overtime.' Puck said when he got to the Fabray house.

'It's fine. Me and Sara had fun. right?' Quinn said ruffling the girls hair.

'See you tomorrow? Yeah.'