10

They walked into the party hand in hand. The music blared out of the speakers. The beat of the song matching the beat of Quinn's fast beating heart.

The Chang house was huge. Mikes mom and dad were both doctors, the best in the state. It had 3 floors and a huge backyard.

Quinn took off her jacket and placed in in the coat room. Puck soon wandered off to his football friends leaving Quinn alone.

She decided to sit in the garden regretting taking off her coat. She got herself a soda and sat in an isolated corner. She noticed the whole cheerleading squad taking in s group drinking cheap cider. She was friends with no one here.

She picked the pink nail polish off of her fingers making a mental note to get a manicure when Mercedes and Kurt came up from behind her.

'What are you guys doing here?'

'Mike is in glee club. He invited us. He's not as much of an asshole as the rest of the team.' Kurt explained.

'Why are you sitting here all alone? Where is your boy toy?'

'I don't know.' Quinn answered sipping her soda.

'I know where he is. He's with Santana in the kitchen.'

'Of course he is.' Quinn replied.

'Go and get your man away from his ex.'

'Okay.' Quinn stood up and walked into the kitchen. They weren't there.

'Hey Quinn.' A voice said behind her.

'Finn! Hi.' Quinn replied. 'Have you seen Puck?'

'He was with Santana.'

'So I've heard.'

'Remember what I told you.' And with that he was gone. Don't let yourself be just a rebound.

She finally spotted Puck sitting in the living room by the fireplace. Santana was sitting across from him.

How did that make Quinn look?

The Latina leant over and out her hand in Pucks knee. Quinn strutted over to the pair and sat on Pucks lap placing a sweet kiss on his cheek. 'Sorry, am I interrupting?'

'No, of course not babe.' Puck smiled.

'Call me later Puckerman.' Santana said and walked away.

'You still talk on the phone?' Quinn asked.

'Yeah, sometimes. We were together for a long time.' He explained. 'Hey, do you wanna get out of here?'

'Yes!'

Love is a losing game जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें