9

The following Monday was the first day they were really going flaunt the 'relationship.' Quinn got ready and was ready to leave her house at 7:55 am.

She walked out of her house and locked the door behind her but she turned around and saw a truck in the driveway. She walked up to it knowing it was Puck's

'Hello my darling girlfriend.' He smiled.

'Why are you here?'

'I'm going to drive you to school duh.' Puck said getting out of the car and opened the car door for Quinn to get in. 'Your Chariot awaits.'

---

They walked through the halls hand in hand and everyone's eyes followed them, like they were animals in a zoo.

'Everyone is staring.' Quinn stated shyly.

'Ignore them.' Puck sighed. He lead her through the halls quickly.

'Where are we going?' Quinn asked.

'Well you're making me join glee club aren't you?'

The pair walked into the choir room and she was surprised to see 4 new recruits. Mike Chang, who Quinn didn't know too well but they were friendly. Matt Rutherford, he was on the football team but oddly quiet. Brittany Pierce, Santana best friend and cheerio and Santana Lopez, Puck's Ex.

'Puck!' Santana yelled pulling the boy into a hug.

'I didn't think glee club was your thing.'

'Well you're here aren't you.' Santana winked.

Quinn rolled her eyes and went to sit with Kurt and Mercedes. 'Wait I'll come with you.'

'Hey there's going to be a party and Mikes house tonight.'

'It's a school night.'

'Live a little Fabray.'

'Fine.' She gave in smiling. 'Will she be there?' The blonde asked looking at Santana who was with Brittany looking at the pair.

'Course she will.'

'Okay new recruits. Come down on the floor to learn the new choreography.' Mr Schue said.

Once puck was on the floor Santana immediately paired up with him and volunteered them for the small duet section in Don't stop believing.

'Quinn!' Rachel said sitting next to her.

'Hey Rachel.' Quinn replied. Quinn and Rachel weren't friends. The only talked in Glee club. 'So you and Noah are an item right?'

'Yes.' Quinn replied looking at him leaning the dance.

'So you're not interested in Finn? Because we're kind of together but I feel like he has feelings for someone else. I think it's you.'

Quinn was taken back by what the girl was saying. Did Finn like her?'

'Finn and I have been friends for a long time. But I don't know what you want me to say. I think that you and Finn should only be a couple of you're both ready to commit whole heartedly.

'Like you and Noah?'

'Yeah. Like me and Puck.'