003: Fish Boy •Picture•

Edited: 2021

Edited: 2021.06.13
"Let me go!" The new boy was placed in the room of the captain. They already had a bathtub, waiting for their arrival. She walked behind the men that settled him in there and shut the door behind them once they left.

"Hmmm...that's weird?" She quietly murmured to herself as he heard her say this pretty loudly. "Hey!" He shouted in defensive, she was shock that he heard her. She didn't know these people could speak her language.

"You're a boy that's a fish." She poked his tail producing a bright crimson red on his face. Why did she have to touch him there? She reeled in her hand before pulling a chair in front of him. She turned the chair so she's leaning more on the back of the chair with her arms folded up on the chair.

"What's your name fish boy?" She coldly asked. She was a little disappointed about the thing being a male, she probably should had prayed beforehand. Staring upon the creature with hints of fascinations. Noticing this and perceiving the insult from her, he began to speak up.

"Hey! Don't call me a fish boy, I'm actually an ocean nymph. The name's Yoshiaki Katsumi." Katsumi advised her. The captain could care less about what he is and what did he say his name was? Yo... What? Kat, huh?! As the girl attempted to comprehend on the words he just said. His name wasn't normal. Why couldn't his name be like Eric, or Noah something easy to say.

"Yeah, I'm just going to keep calling you: Fish boy." The woman pointed her index finger to him. He was piqued at being called a fish. She nodded her head towards him, smiling at the boy before she lifted up to grab some rum off her table.

She acted more masculine than feminine in certain parts. She fought more messy, bloody. She was way independent in many ways to the point where she wasn't going to marry to be happy. Now, she's drinking more, especially rum. Typical. She might as well date a woman. Although people were very homophobic and religious. "You want some?" Y/n shook the bottle in her hand as she walked up to him, teasing him with each movement inside.

"No." He scrunched his nose upwards, abhorrent was present in his expression. The way he looked showed how much he could care less about that "delicious" beverage. She shrugged her shoulders, just to place the bottle on the floor. The captain put her arms on the rims of the tub. He slightly shifted away from her.

"Hey? If you feel uncomfortable about anything just tell me? And no, I won't let you go." She answered, looking into his eyes, he felt himself becoming more and more agitated around her. He never been around girls like this, he only had his family members who were mostly boys, plus he was held captive against his will.

She lifted herself up, but suddenly she was grabbed by the male who was freaking out at the situation. "Why are you doing this?" He clutched onto her wrist, she moved her attention towards the hand that belonged to the fish boy. She only smiled at it, how many times does she have to tell everyone why she's doing these things.