035: My Home, My Rules

"Land ahoy

"Land ahoy." Y/n said as the ship stopped and everyone suddenly went to the docks. She only smiled, knowing she was super close to getting her mother's illness wiped away.

She'll get double the money since the two seemed to grow fond over keeping the human for theirselves secretly not knowing they were falling for her trap.

Luke wasn't really overprotective when he got his feelings back. Katsumi really wasn't saying too much except for speaking up to have a polyamory relationship. They weren't too bad which means they'll be perfect candidates to sell.

"Boss, we can finally sell the prince." Joey replied with happiness lurking in his tone. He should be happy because he was going to get a lot of money especially when they're two royalties.

But how will she explain they're princes? Maybe on how big their marks are compared to an average nymph? What about how they can change their tails into legs since normal ones can't do that? That's smart.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called out to her as she immediately was lifted into the air, causing her to chuckle loudly.

Wrapping her arms around his neck before she pulled him against her lips. She was so ecstatic that she could kiss him without kneeing him in the groin, he pulls away.

"Are you going to hit me again??" He questioned her and she rested a finger on his mouth before she placed him back on her.

She felt so safe when she was kissing him, however, smooching him was probably the most dangerous thing to do when you're being shared by not one, but two princes.

Eyes were blazing towards Issac. "That idiot really thinks he can let that slide with us?" Katsumi scoffed, leaning against the entrance's frame to the hallways. Luke only patted his brother's back with his smile plastered on his appearance.

"Awww, big bro jealous of a little human like him?" He was simply amused by Katsumi getting jaundiced by a filthy creature like Issac.

"Jealous? Don't you see them sucking each other's faces and they call that a kiss?" He derided them. Luke hummed out the answer before he strolled towards the couple.

"See and this is why Y/n hates ya." He teases his sibling as he tsks towards him. Luke smiled to him before twisting his figure back around to face the two.

Joey purposely bumped into Y/n to interrupt them. She punches his arm playfully. "You jerk!" She laughed, whilst, Issac stared at Luke who was walking towards the three.

"Oh, Y/n, would ya care to introduce me to your friends?" The prince replied being taller than Issac. The captain kept her grin on her face. She held her hands up to Joey first.

"This is Joey and this is Issac." She informed him. Joey being gullible. He thought Luke means no harm and held out his hand to shake his which he does. The man on the side of her was examining him like he was a new species.