010: Transformation

Edited: 20220504
Y/n woken up to see the body of Katsumi, hugging the living shit out of her. He was grasping onto the waistline of her really tightly as she struggled to get out of his arms. He groaned out softly and she only kept finding a way to get the fuck out.

She sighed out and flicked his forehead with her two fingers, he finally woke up to her infuriated face, his lips was tugged into a nanoscopic grin. "Morning~" His raspy voice hits the captain's cheek causing her to become flattered by his sexy tone.

He repositioned his face to the features of the girl. She glanced into his eyes before she turned away from the momentarily eye contract with him. The captain's hair fell into her appearance which was in the way of her seeing. He relocated the single strand of hair to the back of her ear.

He grinned ear to ear. "Katsumi, I need you to let go of me." The captain asked politely as he did what he was told to do. She finally said the male's name and this time it wasn't in a dream. He was conscious to hear about it.

She pushed herself upwards as one foot touched the rough, wooden planks, then the next one. Her foot wasn't fazed by the abrupt gust of wind, or the magical appearing again. She grasped onto the underwear on the bed then realizing her body was all wet still.

She rolled her eyes and sauntered to the towel she used last night. She pulled off the two reminding clothing off her body before wrapping the towel around her figure. "Awww, I wanted to see your body." The voice behind her whined out softly.

She grinned at his sudden interest in her. "Since when?" Y/n chuckled out and put the lower region, the proper cover up it deserved. She took off the towel to priorly place the bra on her chest then her shirt.

She glanced at herself in a mirror, smirking at the beautiful creature, staring right back at her until she saw the love bites, or bruises on her neck appeared to look as if she's been assault, she rubbed on it. Hopefully, it goes away and he gets a new human to claim.

What if she gets another human and he bites them? Does her markings go away from her gorgeous skin? She pressed down on her lips, making them very thin into a straight line. She twisted her form around to the male that had a book in his hands.

"Does these markings go away?" She inquired to him. He glanced up to her before beaming brightly towards her, settling the book on the stack that was beside his head.

"Don't all love bites go away within two to four days?" He interrogated the younger woman, she only shrugged at the idea. How's she supposed to know that? She never dated anyone so how could she know? Her father was strict on going over to her friend's house especially boys.

"I need to go. See ya." She waved him off before shutting the door. She waltzed down the hallways, the ship shakes and it manhandled how it was maneuvering throughout the very large expanse of the sea.

The captain acquaintance herself with the crewmenn, who were doing various of jobs to do on the vessel that was transferring each individual on it. "Boss, What happened to ya?" He catechized the lass, who moved her shirt skywards, so he couldn't see the marks on her skin.

"What?" She answered the boy, trying to get what he was struggling to say to the captain.

"I mean, like yesterday night. I saw you slam the door and there was blood trailing underneath your door?" He couldn't understand what had happened to the person that was older than him probably 3 or 2 years older.

"Oh yeah, about that. I accidentally penetrated my foot with a nail." She acknowledged him the incident that happened last night before. He scrutinized at the feet of hers truly, she examined what he was staring at and she waved her hands rapidly towards him.

"It healed up." She laughed at the awkwardness of him trying to know what happened to her, but he only gave her a bewildered look she knew she couldn't tell the truth about her relationship with the fish boy maybe she will, right now... Nevermind, she's still confused on it too.

"That fast? Are you sure because I saw a lot of—"

"Don't worry about me, okay? Now, go do whatever you guys be doing lately." She shooed him away from him striving to get his answers to spill out from the girl.

She marched away with power in her steps, she felt like she was eventually going to bleed out from all the stomping on the ground. "Cap'n!" A voice came behind her, she instantaneously froze in her position, pulling off a smile towards who had called her out.

"Umm..hey!" Y/n endeavored to cool of, but her anxiety kept boosting up to the sky. She wasn't trying to act like this, but she kept her smile on her cute, little face.

"How are you?" The person asked her as she slowly turned herself around to see the man that was talking to her. She felt her body relax a bit.

"Oh good and you?"

Joey's POV

Geez, I wonder what happened to the boss, but she doesn't what to tell me and why did she pull on her shirt? Maybe she got her..... I immediately blushed at the thought of the idea, popping up in my head. I shook it rapidly, endeavoring to get that image out of here.

I carried the food tray to the room who the two sleep at. I wonder how's the fish boy doing? He's been very busy lately, or maybe I just miss being able to talk to a creature that's a whole different species than me.

Hmm...the floor needs to be scrubbed later on. I'll do it later when I deliver this scrumptious food to him, well it's basically cannibalism because I'm serving him more fish. Oh well, that's the only food we can eat.

I twisted the knob and I saw the boy staring at a bottle with whatever it was. I glanced at the bottle myself before turning my attention to the male. I cleared my throat, so he could be notified that the food was delivered to him in one piece.

He hummed out to the notification he received and he gestured me to sit it beside him. He kept on examining the item from afar as I walked over to the thing, shaking it softly to hear a swoosh inside. There's some sort of liquid in here, but what is it?

Does he know what it is?...maybe not. "You want this?" I turned my body to the boy, who seemed to listen in on what I was saying and he nodded with an agreement in a humming tone.

I put the bottle on the side of him and he quickly took it, taking a sip of it maybe more than one, he frowned at how he seemed to be disappointed at the taste of it and shrugged it off, placing the cork back on it.

I waltzed over to the door before closing it shut behind me....

Weird

No one's POV

"Really, I didn't know that?" The female chuckled on the way, Issac and her were having a long conversation which felt like it was only three minutes of them being within each other's presence.

The sun was setting in the horizon and the lighting seemed to always hit the girl perfectly in any way of form and her smiles glowed in the lighting. She nudged the boy's arm away from her in a playful manner.

They gotten closer than before and they both know it. "Goodnight, cap'n." He waved her off as she pressed her body to the door, smiling at how her day went well with a boy, she thought she was going to forget forever, but she was wrong of course, she...was... wrong.

Opening the door to their room she was suddenly pressed against the now closed entrance, distinguishing a black hair on the chest of the girl. His arms on either side of her head, she was going to be glad to take this person down and make him pay for trying to take advantage of her.

She grabbed the head of the boy, placing him against the floor, immobilizing the person from attempting to go anywhere, putting her legs onto his hips, glaring at the back of his head.

She looked over to the legs of the man, he had no pants on and she turned him over still grabbing his hair as he whined she raised him up and saw his face.

"Katsumi?"