014: Missing

Edited: 20220504"Prince?!?" The captain shouted the news to her as Ember covered her mouth, silently shushing her to keep it down from drawing too much attention

Edited: 20220504
"Prince?!?" The captain shouted the news to her as Ember covered her mouth, silently shushing her to keep it down from drawing too much attention. She didn't want the guards, finding her faster than they were.

She needed the female human to be aware on what's going on around the two. She didn't want her, waltzing in without any warning. Not again. "I needed to warn you before you get going." Ember gradually took her hand off of her mouth which the female wiped away the extra juice that was still on the corner of her lips.

The captain found somewhere to sit down. Barrie left the room by Ember commanding him to leave the general area of ear range. She opened her mouth, but then she choked on her words, feeling like she shouldn't tell her. She fought off the urges to halt all her actions.

"Don't fool around with the royalties." She stripped off all of her silliness out of the sentence she put out there. The captain didn't get it at all, basically she didn't want to get into royalty nor was she dreaming to be married off to a fish.

All she could do was chuckle at the words, she was here to get that stupid marking off of her skin and be free to be with a man, who actually is a man, not with a girly tail, but Ember didn't display any sign of mirthfulness.

"Pleaseee, I don't want to be with him. I want to be with someone else because he's my treasure and captains can't fall in love with their prizes." She coldly snapped at the end and Ember wasn't quite finish on what she was talking about which the captain started to feel more perplexed than before.

She crossed her arms and continued to hear what the fish had to say more about these royalty fishes. Yeah, she does have feelings for him, maybe those emotions are possibly fake because this is the first, a cute boy liked her and the bold thing was to show some affection to his attentions and needs.

"Don't get involve with them, get the marking off and go. Us, ocean nymphs love too quickly, but royalty take it to the next level." She marked off, the captain only could think about taking it to the next level meant? What will happen if she acted on her feelings first? Is this forbidden love dangerous?

"What does that mean?" She answered to the question that's been bothering her ever since she said that and plus she was all too new to the fishes' society. Why are royalties more obsessive, or more protective, maybe she should say overprotective?

"I remember being friends with a human girl like you, who fell in love with one of the royalty, ever since he came to her village well, the prince had legs and so did I. She was so excited to see him, she umm found him in a tavern, smiling at the females that surrounded him. He saw her in the corner of the room talking to me, he came over there and started kissing her, in front of me, but I knew what he was doing. He got to her neck, marking her. Just like that. Day by day, he got possessive over her, he manipulated her into having sex with him, even though, she was 16 at the time, she was making dumb choices. He was probably 18 or 20, and he told her if they were going to be together, she'll have to leave her village and forget about me which she, one day just vanished without a word. But later on, she came back, bleeding from her legs and a baby came out.. she was screaming something about don't let him get to me, don't let him get to my baby...." She added on, staring into the distance like she was going back to the time it happened.

Ember closed her eyes and fluttered them back open with a tear trailing down, she quickly wiped it away which the captain was surprised it didn't go up in the water.

"H-her baby was killed on the impact and she was traumatized by it. She killed herself after that..." She finished what she was saying as the captain thanked her and left to go to the palace. The guards were searching for the missing, marked prince's human. She didn't bother to talk to them and kept her distance away from the troops while they looked at people's marking.

She bumped into one of them on accident. He stared hard at her, the captain started to get nervous on them, finding her out before she got to the palace, scratch that, she needed to find a church to remove this immediately.

He knew something was off about her and initiated to rub her marking which she slapped his hand away, but it wasn't enough to hide her identity.

The makeup smudged off of her, seeming more larger than before and the guard grasped onto her bicep. He yanked her towards the castle while she struggled out of his clutches.

"UNHAND ME, YOU FILTHY FISH!!" She shouted as the people swimming by halted and saw the little outburst the female was showing.

They quickly arrived at the palace and the guard released her. Instantly when they stepped into the place, she was suddenly emerged into an embrace, feeling someone's head, burying into her neck, kissing her softly on her skin where the marking was at.

She pulled away from the boy, who was smiling gently at just seeing her face again. He was so petrified, he might lose her, he was so ecstatic, he placed his lips onto the girl's lips, biting down to have permission which she accepted and he slid his tongue into her mouth. The man wrapped his arms around her waistline that perfectly fitted around her.

Katsumi shifted away, grinning at how she was getting used to being kissed by him. He could leisurely claim her as his. Wouldn't she love to be queen and have some kids with him...however they weren't here to stay, they were here to get his marking off of her.

"Where were you?" He lifted her head up to his eyes as concern was seeping into his voice, making her feel guilty. She shook the feeling off of her and pushed away from the boy, whose face was covered in hurt.

"It's none of your business." The captain moved away, pulling herself to leave, but her arm got caught on something, she glared at the being, who got the nerves to touch her when she was leaving to finish the discussion. If she said something firmly, don't try to get the last word. Her mother always said to her especially when she was about to get the last saying.

She attempted to get his filthy hands off of her, although he wouldn't budge, he purely stared at her, hoping she'll just open up to him and just perhaps not be so tough on him. Katsumi felt like they should get to know each other, although she wasn't going to get to know him.

She won't even attempt to get to know him because she won't see him for long until he gets sold to a rich, white lady, or even to the princess, who knows.

"It is my business, you are my business, so don't tell me it's not because you are my responsibility." He pointed at her like it was her fault. She wasn't going to be lectured for her, needing to be warned. She didn't desire him, she only need him for his body to sell it and mark the person instead of her.

"I don't give a damn if I'm your responsibility, or if I'm your business..and stop kissing me." She moved her arm back finally getting it out of his grasp. Katsumi was stunned by the way she harshly put him back in place. Y/n didn't want to look back at his form, she didn't want to show any sign of even caring for him.

He shifted back in front of her face really close like they could just kiss one last time, but they didn't. She just glared at the man, who still got the guts to get her back to this discussion again. Why don't he get it? He cupped his hands on her cheeks as he put his forehead on hers.

"Katsumi, you need to stop it." She took his wrists, yanking his hands away. He couldn't let her go like that, but he placed his hand on her chin lifting it up as he smiled softly.

"You finally found your wife...Good because we're going to have dinner."

———

Are you satisfied with this chapter? So ummm meows out, I guess